Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The Know Your Legion Worlders Game - Round Six! (Page 39)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 42 pages: 1  2  3  ...  36  37  38  39  40  41  42   
Author Topic: The Know Your Legion Worlders Game - Round Six!
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Ah, and here I thought you were possibly Australian [Wink]

Vientiane
Phnom Penh

+

Hanoi
Naypyidaw

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Magandang gabi pare! LOL. That's it. On to you!

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Napaka misteryoso mo naman LOL. So are you a Brunei native, or a Filipino who lives in Brunei?

Bagaimana cuaca brunei sekarang?

So I'm guessing you went direct to Siem Reap when you hit Cambodia. Did you also hit Ho Chi Minh City and Luang Prabang, while bypassing their countries' respective capitals?

Lessee... one of my life goals is to eventually visit all UNESCO World Heritage sites and all the countries in the world. Well, at least all the countries in the world...

I've been to all these UNESCO sites except 3. Which are they?

a) Vigan
b) Statue of Liberty
c) Sydney Opera House
d) Nara Deer Park
e) Tubbataha Reefs
f) Puerto Princesa Subterranean River
g) Mausoleum of the First Qin Emperor (and its Terracotta Warriors)
h) Angkor
i) Borobudur
j) Historic Monuments of Ancient Kyoto
k) Kinabalu Park
l) Halong Bay
m) Independence Hall, Philadelphia
n) The Greater Blue Mountains Area
o) Great Wall of China
p) Rice Terraces of the Philippine Cordilleras

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
b) Statue of Liberty
c) Sydney Opera House
d) Nara Deer Park

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
c) Sydney Opera House

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Nope and nope.

I've been to the Sydney Opera House. Alas, that was a time when digital cameras were not yet in vogue, so I have precious few pictures of that trip.

I've been to Nara Deer Park, and got bittn by a deer who really wanted the cookie I was holding.

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
h) Angkor
i) Borobudur

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

I've been to the Angkor Archeological Park. To this day, that remains my most memorable trip ever. Climbing through those ancient temples (The Bayon Temple, Angkor Wat, Preah Khan, Ta Prohm, Pre Rup, Neak Pean...) almost made me wish I'd taken up Archeology instead.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
e) Tubbataha Reefs

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Nope. I've been to Independence Hall, though sadly my picture of the Liberty Bell isn't all that good. I do have a nice souvenir though.

Remaning choices:

a) Vigan
b) Statue of Liberty
e) Tubbataha Reefs
i) Borobudur
k) Kinabalu Park
l) Halong Bay
o) Great Wall of China

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

a) Vigan
e) Tubbataha Reefs

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Nope. I've been to the charming town of Vigan with its tastely fried meat pastries and old-style Spanish houses and cobblestone streets. Spent just half a day there, and would love to go back.

I have also been to the Mausoleum of the First Qin Emperor. Was tempted to play bowling with the Warriors, but I don't think they'd be happy about that!

Remaining choices:

b) Statue of Liberty
e) Tubbataha Reefs
i) Borobudur
k) Kinabalu Park
l) Halong Bay
o) Great Wall of China

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

b) Statue of Liberty
e) Tubbataha Reefs

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Nope, I've been to the magnificent Lady Liberty. Didn't get to go to the top, but did get to see the museum and the grounds.

I've likewise been to the Rice Terraces, though sadly we only spent a few hours there on our way back from Sagada. Would love to spend a weekend there to soak up the local culture (and weather!)

Remaining choices:

e) Tubbataha Reefs
i) Borobudur
k) Kinabalu Park
l) Halong Bay
o) Great Wall of China

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

o) Great Wall of China

--------------------

This topic comprises 42 pages: 1  2  3  ...  36  37  38  39  40  41  42   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.