Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities » Pleasure OVERDOSE!!!! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Pleasure OVERDOSE!!!!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Got my comics for the first time in 4 weeks!!! SO excited....!!!!!

JSA 50
FLASH 200
POWER COMPANY 18 (final ish)
X-STATIX 11
DOOM PATROL 22 (final ish- *choke!* Damn you all for not buying it!!)
GREEN ARROW 28
HAWKMAN 17
HERO 6
SIMPSONS COMICS 84
FUTURAMA COMICS 14
BIRDS OF PREY 57
TEEN TITANS 1
JLA 83
OUTSIDERS 2
IHUMANS 3
LEGION 22 (of course!!)
THE ULTIMATES 11 (dig Cap's BOX on the cover!!) *eyes pop!*

OMG i'm having an excitement-induced heart attack!!!!!

I think I'l reserve this coming Sunday for a 'lounge around in underwear, order pizza delivery and read comics' day...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:

You noticed that too, huh... There's a nice gratuitous full-page pose on the last page showing some hot thigh action as well!

Ultimate Cap may NOT be a shameless hussy, but he sure has the EQUIPMENT for it!!!

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm fond of pleasure, which is why I'm the secretary of the Pleasure Club -- Pleasure Island, here we come! ("I'm gonna get LAID!")

quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
Ultimate Cap may NOT be a shameless hussy, but he sure has the EQUIPMENT for it!!!

Didn't you know that all those years he was frozen in ice, he was having hot mind-sex with Bucky's wife...? Steve Rogers is a shameless hussy!!!
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Are you kidding? He was mind-sexxin' Bucky! Mr. Barnes died too young to have a legal Missus, and he was always Cap's bitch besides.

"Don't ask, don't tell" inDEED... [Eek!]

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rokk steady
Magically Delicious

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rokk steady   Email rokk steady         Edit/Delete Post     
Yah, I think he wuz mind-sexxin' Bucky... Wotta smokin' gun Cap has on that cover! Certainly *he* is a resident of Pleasure Island!

--------------------
Why are you laughing at me? It's unkind, as well as puzzling!

From: City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

I think I'l reserve this coming Sunday for a 'lounge around in underwear, order pizza delivery and read comics' day...

Sounds great Lashie, mind if I join you, I'll bring wine...
From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Got my comics for the first time in 4 weeks!!! SO excited....!!!!!

JSA 50
FLASH 200
POWER COMPANY 18 (final ish)
X-STATIX 11
GREEN ARROW 28
HAWKMAN 17
HERO 6
SIMPSONS COMICS 84
FUTURAMA COMICS 14
BIRDS OF PREY 57
TEEN TITANS 1
JLA 83
OUTSIDERS 2
IHUMANS 3
LEGION 22 (of course!!)

OMG i'm having an excitement-induced heart attack!!!!!

don't you just LOVE buying comics !!!

have a great Sunday reading them !!! how many will you actually read ???

or do you save some for later ....

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by Sonnie Boy:
quote:

Sounds great Lashie, mind if I join you, I'll bring wine...
It has long been my dream to have someone to lounge around in underwear, order pizza and read comics with... the wine SEALS the deal!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Matthew-- I usually split 'em up over 2-3 days... but I'm SERIOUSLY DTing for comics... so I *might* read 'em ALL...!

--------------------

Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
I only get my comics once a month as well, from Lonestar COmics, they ship the first Wednesday of each month.

Those 5 week months (like July) are killers!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

DB, I just recently switched my mail-order service from LoneStar to DCBS. I loved the service and back-issue discount I was getting from LS, but economics forced my hand. [Frown] My monthly bill was creeping up between $90 and $100, even with my 15% discount. But with the 35% I get across the board from DCBS, not only am I back in my comfort zone of around $70-80 a month, I upped my shipping frequency to 2x a month. [Cool] FYI!

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

I'll miss it, too. Fortunately it looks like DC plans to keep the artist employed.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Poverty Lad:
DB, I just recently switched my mail-order service from LoneStar to DCBS. I loved the service and back-issue discount I was getting from LS, but economics forced my hand. [Frown] My monthly bill was creeping up between $90 and $100, even with my 15% discount. But with the 35% I get across the board from DCBS, not only am I back in my comfort zone of around $70-80 a month, I upped my shipping frequency to 2x a month. [Cool] FYI!

I will look into that Pov. When does their catalogue update each month?

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

Generally, about a week or so into a given month. I'm impatiently awaiting the August update (see my "WowowoWOW!" thread... [Wink] )!

And, to be fair, their catalog isn't as user-friendly as the LoneStar listings. I recently emailed Cameron about giving CrossGen their own subsection; as it stands now, you have to go 10 or so pages into the "other comics" category to find where they start. I miss LS's standing-order generator, too. But Cameron and Kathryn give good service, and you can't beat their prices.

Mattropolis

I think I am goign to try them out this month.

--------------------
Touch the magic...

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.