Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities » Pleasure OVERDOSE!!!! (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Pleasure OVERDOSE!!!!
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
[Big Grin]

...Back to my overdose...

Legion 22 was excellent. I'd love to see Triad and KK spar when she's not being controlled by Universo... And who's Batista's dealer? I must OWN page 21... or 1... or 13... or 15... [Big Grin]

DP 22 was kind of a letdown. Solid enough, but they went out with a whimper. Is Cliff any closer to finding the answers he needs? Bummer issue.

Green Arrow 28, Hawkman 17, FKAJL 1 and Teen Titans 1 were all excellent. Outsiders 2 was solid, but not among my faves.

Someone tell Lardie, Jose Luis Garcia-Lopez is doing fill-in art for Hawkman 18!!! [Smile]

My favorite scene in TT was the talk Kory gve Cassie. But if the bathroom mirror bit means what I think it does, Cassie's in for even more troubling times... [Frown] My only quibble so far: How can you center a title around the characters' weekends???

Crap... I STILL haven't read JSA 50! Gotta rectify THAT, pronto!

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
I just got my comics shipment from Lonestar

This is what was in it...

Legion 22
JSA 50
X Statix 11
Ultimates 11
Teen Titans 1
Supreme Power 1
Superman/Batman 1
Power Co 18
Possessed 1
OUtsiders 2
New mUtants 3
JSA AllStars 4
JLA 83
HERO 6
Hawkman 17 and 18
Formerly Known as... 2
Flash 200
Fantastic Four 500 and 501
Batman 617
Batgirl Y1 8
Alias 25
Fallen Angel 1
Wizard 0

WHEW

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Geeze Danny. Guess it'll be awhile before you can post if you're going to read all those anytime soon. [Wink]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Poverty Lad:

DP 22 was kind of a letdown. Solid enough, but they went out with a whimper. Is Cliff any closer to finding the answers he needs? Bummer issue.

I know what you mean. I guess there was just no way they could cram that into the issue. And we'll probably never know.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
I have set aside tomorrow morning for comic reading...

But maybe I should rethink this monthly thing...

<Looks at huge pile of comics>

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe I can come over and read them to ya!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Whew!

Went and got a bundle!

LSH ARCHIVE # 10 (see my thread on the Legion forum)

EXILES 30, 31, 32 (ummm... -3- issues in 4 weeks? Overkill maybe?)

X-STATIX 12 (Bond inking! THAT'S why Allred's art looks different!)

SIMPSONS 85 ($3? Might be dropping)

SMAX 1 (The wait for this was ridiculous)

REIGN OF THE ZODIAC (New Giffen series!!)

INHUMANS 4 (my favorite cover this month!)

LEGION 23
GREEN ARROW 29
HERO 7
BIRDS OF PREY 58
TEEN TITANS 2 (re: the cover-- best Clone-El has EVER looked! LOVE the jeans/belt/t-shirt/boots...)

JSA 51
OUTSIDERS 3 (SECOND fave cover this month!)

FLASH 201

JLA 84, 85
AVENGERS 69

***and*** I guess I'll be going back next week 'cause I shant be doing without FKATJL or Supreme Power!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.