Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Random quote madness!!! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Random quote madness!!!
Ian Lad
No-so-special Guest Star

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ian Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Ian Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Here's the drill; in this topic, you post your favorite quotes, no matter the source. Simple, no? Don't forget to atribute the quote to it's owner.

Ok here's my quote for the day:

"I feel we've all arrived at a very special place: spiritually, ecumenically, gramatically..."- CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean: CotBP

BTW, hilarious movie, easily one of my all time favorites.

From: San Juan, Puerto Rico | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kid chaos

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kid chaos   Author's Homepage   Email kid chaos         Edit/Delete Post     
Cool! I love funny quotes!

"My cat's breath smells like cat food"
-Ralph Wiggum 'The Simpsons'

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
"That came out sounding a lot more lesbian than it did in my head." Anya from the episode 'Tough Love' of Buffy. Season 5 I think. Just saw the episode tonight and that line made me crack up.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
"Fuck me gently with a chainsaw!"

- Heathers

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kid chaos

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kid chaos   Author's Homepage   Email kid chaos         Edit/Delete Post     
"I love being the hostess. It's so easy to get home at the end of the evening."
-- Brittany from MTV cartoon 'Daria'

Floating Foxlike Creature
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floating Foxlike Creature           Edit/Delete Post     
You must have read my mind.
Floating Foxlike Creature
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floating Foxlike Creature           Edit/Delete Post     
"You've got me? Who's got you?"

- Lois Lane, Superman

Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
"Why are you wearing that stupid human suit?" - Frank - DOnnie Darko

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
"Why don't you come see me sometime when you have no class?"
-- Rodney Dangerfield to English professor Sally Kellerman in Back to School

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
"The people you meet when you don't have a gun."

-Ryan Stiles, Whose Line Is It Anyway?

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
"Listen, do you smell something?"
-- Dan Akroyd, "Ghostbusters"

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
M'onel
May be Lethbridge's #1 Legion Fan...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for M'onel   Author's Homepage   Email M'onel         Edit/Delete Post     
"Stupid is as stupid does."

--------------------
A Chaotic Neutral stuck in a Lawful Good world

From: Alberta, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
HWW, that's an underrated comic movie gem.

"I'm so outta shape, I'm givin' my body to science fiction."
-- Rodney Dangerfield, in "Back to School"

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
"C'mon, Mom, I'm middle-aged."
"No, dear, I'm middle-aged."
"Yeah? How many 120-year-olds do you know?"
-- Meryl Streep and Shirley MacLaine in "Postcards From the Edge"

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

"You haven't slept with her, have you?"
"That is a cheap question, and the answer is, of course, no comment."
"'No comment' means 'yes.'"
"No, it doesn't!"
"Do you ever masturbate?"
"Definitely no comment."
"See, it means 'yes.'"
-- Max (Tim McInnerny) and William (Hugh Grant) obliquely
discussing Anna (Julia Roberts), in "Notting Hill"

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  11  12  13   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.