Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » JOKES!!!!! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: JOKES!!!!!
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
A little boy got on the city bus, sat next to a man reading a book, and noticed he had his collar on backwards.

The little boy asked why he wore his collar backwards.

The man, who was a priest, said 'I am a Father.'

The little boy replied 'My Dad doesn't wear his collar like that.'

The priest looked up from his book and answered 'I am the Father of many.'

The boy said 'My Dad has 4 boys, 4 girls and two grandchildren and he doesn't wear his collar that way'

The priest, getting impatient, said 'I am the Father of hundreds' and went back to reading his book.

The little boy sat quietly thinking for a while, then leaned over and said,

'Maybe you should use a condom and wear your pants backwards instead of your collar' [Good]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

A redneck love poem

Susie Lee done fell in love,
she planned to marry Joe.
She was so happy 'bout it all,
she told her pappy so.

Pappy told her, "Susie gal,
you'll have to find another.
I'd just as soon yo' ma don't know,
but Joe is yo' half brother."

So Susie put aside her Joe
and planned to marry Will.
But after telling pappy this,
he said, "There's trouble still.

you can't marry Will, my gal,
and please don't tell yo' mother.
But Will and Joe, and several mo'
I know is yo' half brother."

But Mama knew , and said, "My child,
Just do what makes yo' happy.
Marry Will or marry Joe.
You ain't no kin to pappy."

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Dang it, the only jokes i know are too dirty for this forum.

[Wink]

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
A duck walks into the pharmacy and asks for a condom.

The clerk sets them down on the counter. "And how will you be paying for this?" He asks.

The duck replies, "Just put it on my bill."

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Q: Why don't lawyers like to sunbathe at the beach?

A: Click Here For A SpoilerBecause cats keep trying to bury them in the sand.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
"Knock knock."

"Who's there?"

"Interrupting cows."

"Interrup--"

"MOO!"

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

A first-grade teacher, Ms. Brooks, was having trouble with one of her students. The teacher asked,"Harry, what's your problem?"

Harry answered, "I'm too smart for the 1st grade. My sister is in the 3rd grade and I'm smarter than she is! I think I should be in the 3rd grade too!"

Ms. Brooks had had enough. She took Harry to the principal's office.

While Harry waited in the outer office, the teacher explained to the principal what the situation was. The principal told Ms. Brooks he would give the boy a test. If he failed to answer any of his questions he was to go back to the 1st grade and behave. She agreed.

Harry was brought in and the conditions were explained to him and he agreed to take the test...

Principal: "What is 3 x 3?"

Harry: "9."

Principal: "What is 6 x 6?"

Harry: "36."

And so it went with every question the principal thought a 3rd grader should know.

The principal looked at Ms. Brooks and told
her, "I think Harry can go to the 3rd grade."

Ms. Brooks said to the principal, "Let me ask him some questions."

The principal and Harry both agreed.

Ms. Brooks asked, "What does a cow have four of that I have only two of?"

Harry, after a moment: "Legs."

Ms Brooks: "What is in your pants that you have but I do not have?"

The principal wondered why would she ask such a question!

Harry replied: "Pockets."

Ms. Brooks: "What does a dog do that a man steps into?"

Harry: "Pants."

Ms. Brooks: What starts with a C, ends with a T, is hairy, oval, delicious and contains thin, whitish liquid?"

Harry: "Coconut."

The principal sat forward with his mouth hanging open...

Ms. Brooks: "What goes in hard and pink then comes out soft and sticky?"

The principal's eyes opened really wide and before he could stop the answer, Harry replied, "Bubble gum."

Ms. Brooks: "What does a man do standing up, a woman does sitting down and a dog does on
three legs?"

Harry: "Shake hands."

The principal was trembling...

Ms. Brooks: "What word starts with an 'F' and ends in 'K' that means a lot of heat and excitement?"

Harry: "Firetruck."

The principal breathed a sigh of relief and told the teacher,

"Put Harry in the fifth-grade, I got the last seven questions wrong....."

[Good] [Devil]

[ June 09, 2009, 04:17 PM: Message edited by: Pov ]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
The following link is to a YouTube clip. It looks like it is from a German candid camera show. The set-up is a bathroom with a mirror of the room on the other side. A piece of glass is put where a mirror would be. They then have a set of identical twin women putting on makeup on either side of the glass.

Twin Mirror Prank

This version also has subtitles.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
A lawyer dies and gets sent to Heaven. Upon arrival, he says to St. Peter, "Why did you call for me now? I'm only forty years old."

"According to your billable hours," the Saint responded, "You're actually eighty."

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Q: How many lawyers does it take to shingle a roof?

A: Click Here For A SpoilerDepends on how thinly you slice them.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
What is the difference between a catfish and a lawyer?

Click Here For A SpoilerOne is a scum sucking bottom feeder. The other is a fish.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Hey ladies, check out these available studs.

MailOrderHusbands.net

And guys, take the Compatability test.

--------------------

Pov

-

--------------------

rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
My three year old loves these...

Knock Knock.
Who's there?
Boo.
Boo Who?
Don't cry.

To which he inevitably responds..."I not crying, Da!"

And this one he doesn't get yet...

Knock Knock.
Who's there?
Little old Lady.
Little old Lady who?
I didn't know you could yodel.

And then, after we have given him an example, he tries to imitate only to sound like a puppy trying to howl for the first time.

I know, it sounds lame as all get out, but the parents out there will get it.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

And now, it's local humor time: Courtesy my rusted-out copy of The Best of Orygun

or, Learning How To Say "Oregon" So People Won't Think You're From New Jersey

quote:
While driving down the freeway, you'll find that the state of Oregon can no longer afford to serve free coffee at its rest stops...

Click Here For A Spoiler...Instead, they've hired some guy who just slaps your face a couple of times.

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.