Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Your Favorite Actresses! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Your Favorite Actresses!
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm usually against retro silly age stuff...but not when it comes to Raquel Welch. [Smile] She wins. I have it bad for vintage Raquel.

Others: Julianne Moore, Kathy Bates, Gwyneth Paltrow, Helena Bonham Carter, Minnie Driver, Joan Allen, Connie Nielsen, Jennifer Connelly, and a ton of others I am sure I can't remember.

From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Juliet Landau

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thor2168
Cute-Baby-Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thor2168   Email thor2168         Edit/Delete Post     
Here are ten

Katherine Hepburn
Meg Ryan
Geena Davis
Anjelica Huston
Goldie Hawn
Racheal McAdams
Ingrid Bergman
Renee Zellweger
Kate Beckinsale
Sandra Bullock

Worthy of noting

Sally Field
Kiera Knightly
Michelle Pfeiffer
Catherine O'Hara
Jennifer Connelly
Andie MacDowell
Kate Winslet

--------------------
I just can't BLOK it out!

From: The land of toys and stinky diapers!!! | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Droppin' Ms. Piggy and adding Elizabeth Banks.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
First Ten I think of...

Erin Gray (I mean...c'mon, really?)
Audrey Hepburn
Sigourney Weaver
Dame Judi Dench
Rosario Dawson
Madaline Khan
Helen Mirren
Kathy Bates
Joan Cusak
Racheal McAdams

Honorary Mention to Linda Hamilton

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
That's a tough one, I kept having to whittle names from the list, until I had ten, and still have buyer's remorse about having to cut some!

Cate Blanchett
Angela Bassett
Michelle Pfieffer
Madeline Khan
Sally Field
Jennifer Connelly
Charlize Theron
Julianne Moore
Gabrielle Union
Sigourney Weaver

I'd have picked most of the female cast of Buffy and Firefly and Babylon 5, for instance, if I could! (Star Trek, on the other hand, hasn't had an actress with more poise than Nichelle Nichols, IMO, but maybe that's nostalgia talking...) So I just dropped the TV actresses entirely and went for (primarily) movie actresses.

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm... this was a toughie, because a lot of the women I do think are really great actresses (Meryl Streep, Cate Blanchett, and Katherine Hepburn, for example) aren't necessarily the same women that I'd consider my favorites - the ones that I actually get excited about seeing in a movie.

So with that caveat, I guess my absolute two favorites would have to be:

Kate Winslet and Ingrid Bergman

and then I'd round out my top ten with:

Liv Ullmann
Ingrid Thulin
Audrey Hepburn
Julie Delpy
Irčne Jacob
Rachel Weisz
Charlize Theron
and Tilda Swinton

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
Juliette Binoche

I'll have to think about the next nine...

From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Cameron Diaz.
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Claudia Christian.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.