Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » the all-LINDA GRAY (TV's Sue Ellen) thread feat. the whole DALLAS gang! (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: the all-LINDA GRAY (TV's Sue Ellen) thread feat. the whole DALLAS gang!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Well that opening scene was excellent!!

JR's witty repartee with Cliff Barnes (!!!!) was excellent and didn't even try to disguise its hostility. There is no doubt that Hagman was born for this role.

It's enthralling watching JR corrupt John Ross, even though part of me wants John Ross to rise above the dirty dealings.

I think Christopher has every right to be LIVID over the selling of the fabulous Southfork ranch and home. I canNOT believe Bobby is doing it. If he doesn't think Jock and Miss Ellie are spinning in their graves, he's nuts.

I'm kinda over Tommy. He's a jerk.

No girl wants to hurt or betray Christopher, do they? I admit there's something sweet and sensitive about him which is really appealing in such a big guy. There's no doubt Christopher is handsome and probably considered the pinaccle of handsomeness by most people, but I'll always be partial to the great hair and hint of intense craziness in the eyes of guys like John Ross [Smile]

WHO SENT THE E-MAIL has been solved already- definitely a benefit of shorter 10-episode seasons... things are moving fast, furious and FUN!

NEEDS MORE SUE ELLEN!!!! Where WAS she tonight??

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Cliff was pretty much the star of the evening, though I dug the faux JR/John Ross fight quite a bit.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Awww, I hope everyone didn't stop watching!

Last night saw lots of backstabbery and plotlines kind of come together as we head toward the BBQ, and history tells us that awesome, awful things happen during BBQ episodes!

Sue Ellen was back; I am curious about her falling out with John Ross. Is JR *really* trying to woo her back?!?

Ray and Lucy also appeared briefly in a throwaway scene at the end, as the BBQ began.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

The continuation of DALLAS is a success! Season 2 is GO!

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/06/29/dallas-renewed/

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Here's to another season of shirtless scenes with Sue Ellen's son!

-

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

Dallas season finale starts in a few minutes!

My prediction: John Ross wakes up, and Miss Ellie is in his shower!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

We totes called Click Here For A SpoilerRebecca being Cliff's daughter!
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I totes missed the rest of this season! It's hard to remember when and what time it's coming on. Plus, for some strange reason, TNT doesn't rerun the new episodes ad nauseum like they do pretty much everything else! WTF?!?!

*sigh* Maybe it'll be On Demand or something....

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
We totes called Click Here For A SpoilerRebecca being Cliff's daughter!

I totes called it first! [tease] (though the brother wasn't 'really' the brother) [No]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I found the finale to be absolutely 100 percent satisfyling-- EVERYONE ended up right where they needed to end up.

Fantastic scene for Anne (at her ex's office) and the ending scene between John Ross and JR was even a little chilling.

Sue Ellen's closing speech was a shining moment of triumph for her character, and she remains my sentimental favorite.

Hearty kudos to all involved in relaunching DALLAS for 2012 so successfully!!

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.