Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Eureka...love this show. (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Eureka...love this show.
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Gotta be one of the coolest shows on TV. Best character is easily Henry. Really fun, but smart too.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Henry's one of favs too but Jo is the one I'd want setting me right. Her and Sara. I need a lot of guidance.

One character I do miss from the pilot that's been sorely missing IMO is Lojak.

Don't have cable so I'm watching on DVD. Anybody that wants to spoil the latest season, s'allright by me.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
well, you do have a computer, so let me be the one to give you this little gift, lol.

http://www.scifi.com/eureka/

Episodes in order are :

1. Bad to the drone.
2. What about Bob?
3. Best in Faux.
4. I do over.

I wont' spoil it for you cause that would kill the surprise, and it is a doozy.

--------------------

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, I didn't know you could do that.

Looks like I'll be spending some time at the coffee shop, I'm on dial-up at home.

Thanks!

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

no problem. Remember to turn off the music down at the bottom left, and go to full episodes.

They even have the enhanced eps with commentary. To me, this is the little show that could, lol. And the show is full ah' dem quirky hotties, lol.

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

Anyone watched the last season? Loved the last show, something completely different. Nice little cliffhanger.

Whatcha think?

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

Hi folks. Just checking in to see if anyone knows when the new episodes will be airing. Supposed to be sometime in January, and since it is now January, just trying to find out. Thanks, all.

--------------------

Something pithy!

Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Doesn't seem to be a new ep schedule anywhere on Scifi.com, so I got nuthin.'

Lupo is hot, hot, hot. If anyone ends up playing Wonder Woman, it should be someone that looks like her. (or the woman who plays Lt. Reese in Life.)

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

you just like the handcuffs.
rickshaw1
Leader

Lupo is hot, very true. Allison ain't no sour bread either. Lexi, however, is quickly becoming annoying to me. We need Nathan back. The show is missing that dynamic tension now.

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

For the fans of Eureka, here's a little sump'in sump'in to get the juices off tha flatline...

http://scifiwire.com/2009/01/exclusive-video-a-sneak-peek-at-the-new-resident-of-eureka.php

Pretty lady. Don't know that i have seen her before, but i trust the creators.

That said...Allison...hot dang.

--------------------

Something pithy!

superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
any ideas of when will we see the new episodes? I hope it's sooon!!! so far I have seen the new episodes of both Ghost Hunters and GHI..... so what about Eureka? and I am so looking forward seeing the reruns of the MoonLight on Fridays!
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

From what i just read today, its going to be the summer. They might as well call it season 4.

I have actually joined the boards over at Eureka at Scifi.com and they are talking about the long delay there as well. Everyone is afraid that Scifi is taking so long the show will lose its following and get cancelled.

Which, given that it is one of their most anticipated shows, and that it actually IS scifi, would be a dang shame.

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

Hi folks. I just looked at the forums for the show and they are saying that the show returns on June 10th. A friday. Unfortunately, that means that I wont be able to see it til the next day, usually.

The good news is that it is indeed returning. Been some troubling scheduling out of SiFi from what I have read lately.

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

Two more days til we get more Eureka!

Yup.

--------------------

Something pithy!

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.