Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Parks & Recreation (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Parks & Recreation
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
[ROTFLMAO]

Despite not having a semi-erotic dream about Adam Scott (he reminds me of a creepy version of the lead guy from Queer as Folk), having him run for mayor would be a hilARious way to keep him and maybe Rob around too (maybe as campaign manager) without it seeming contrived...

sweet dreams, lash!

[ February 22, 2011, 02:01 PM: Message edited by: SharkLad ]

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm still freaked out about that, LOL. Guess I wasn't too freakout out to share that bit of TMI with my old buddy Sharklad.

So you like my idea, huh? Maybe they will go that route. I'm just glad that ditched the whole 'April might leave too' subplot. I *love* April!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
No such thing as TMI when it comes to you, Lash... it always cracks me up when I have one of those kinda dreams cause it's always like "Whoa, I didn't think I liked that person."

The more I think about, the more I love your idea! Especially thinking about Rob Lowe's character's ridiculously optimistic attitude, he would make a great campaign manager for Ben in Pawnee's twisted political arena... I hope Amy Poehler is reading this...

Andy and April are awesome together... both hysterical in very different ways... I want an And-ril baby asap...

[ March 05, 2011, 05:02 AM: Message edited by: SharkLad ]

--------------------

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Two more reasons this show is one of the best on TV right now...

Crazy Ira and the Douche

Tommy Fresh

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I am the proud owner of PARKS & RECREATION Season 2 on DVD as of today!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I kind of stopped following this show awhile back but lately have been catching eps and liking what I'm seeing. I love April and Andy. And also Ron is just a brilliant character; that actor deserves a Golden Globe or whatever awards tv shows get.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Do catch up on HULU or NETFLIX; season 3 rocked hearty, and April & Andy have become the pinaccle of awesomesauce.

--------------------

SharkLad
Wanderer

"Bye, Bye, Lil' Sebastian..."

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Most of the eps I've seen are from the 3rd season which was much funnier than the first season ones I saw way back. Including the hilarious lil' Sebastion one!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

"We miss you in the greatest fashion..."

No lie: I would buy the Mouse Rat CD in 2 seconds... especially if it contained "The Pit"!

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

PS/ Season 2 kicks ass... it puts the DONK in ridonkulousawesomesaucey!

--------------------

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
I've only just started watching this (maybe about ten of the recent episodes), but it's pretty entertaining. The tribute song to Li'l Sebastian had me on the floor! I want a song that awesome at my wake, for sure.

[ June 06, 2011, 10:48 AM: Message edited by: cleome ]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
I love the Season Two DVD extra where Mouserat plays the wrap party --- accompanied by DUKE SILVER!!

I have a feeling that if Leslie runs for office, she's going to find that the political headhunting folks she spoke to are actually controlled by Sweetums!

And more John Ralphio! (but not too much...)

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

New Season 9/22!

And it looks like LESLIE will be running for mayor! KICKASS!

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

S3 DVD already bought and being picked up tomorrow!

--------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.