Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Parks & Recreation (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Parks & Recreation
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome back PARKS AND RECREATION! You were missed!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KidChaos
Reservist

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KidChaos   Email KidChaos         Edit/Delete Post     
The election of city council members for a mid-size Indiana city sure gets a lot more media coverage in the Parks and Rec universe then it ever would in the real world!

--------------------
"are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over- an analyst and a therapist. The world's first analrapist."

-Tobias Funke

From: MI | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
[useless aside]

I will now ever after "hear" every one of KidChaos' posts in the voice of Tobias Funke.

[/useless aside]

[Gasp]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I have a weird feeling Leslie is going to lose the election [Frown]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

KidChaos
Reservist

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KidChaos   Email KidChaos         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH's back:

Yeah, me too. The Newports obviously have Pawnee in their back pocket.

BUT... my prediction for the season finale bombshell is that Leslie loses the city counsel election... But then someone in the Democratic Party is so impressed with her that they select Leslie to run for national Congress or something in November!

Think about it... It would be perfect for when the next season starts as the 2012 presidential election heats up!

--------------------
"are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over- an analyst and a therapist. The world's first analrapist."

-Tobias Funke

From: MI | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

THAT WOULD KICK ASS!

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I love that idea!

Btw, I follow Aziz Ansari (Tom) on twitter (he's the only celeb I do) and he's HILARIOUS.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH's back:

I have the same feeling...

KC, I love that idea too!

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

PaR got a full 22 episode order for this fall! Good news!! Hopefully they will do well paired with The Office, but the competition is stiff:

-

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Interesting: Glee is a powerhouse but my wife tells me that a lot of cast members are leaving. The real powerhouse show though is Grey's Anatomy--which my wife watches religiously (and which I have to say, is far better these days than it was when it first premiered). I actually think P&R won't be too impacted by this change since they've always competed with Grey's, but I suspect this might be the death knell for Glee.

Meanwhile: about two weeks ago I literally spent an hour and a half watching P&R gag reels on youtube. I was laughing hysterically! Can you imagine working with the cast? I couldn't go more than ten seconds when Ron Swanson starts talking.

Amy Poehler has slowly turned into a personal hero of mine.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Much enjoyed the last ep, but I probably should avoid details in case anyone still hasn't seen it.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Who's loving Season 5 so far? *points to self*

I really REALLY enjoyed April last week when she threatened Ben's intern!

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

This past Thursday, PARKS & REC was NBC's most-watched sitcom, trouncing 30 Rock, Up All Night and The Office in total number of viewers (though The Office was higher-rated due to getting higher numbers in the 18-49 age-group demo).

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/10/05/30-rock-2/

Still, this is quite nice for our lovely Ms. Knope!

--------------------

SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
This past week's episode was excellent...

"Oh my perm!"

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

So... who all gasped audibly when Ben dropped to his knee? I sure did!

--------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.