Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » LMB Left, Step Forward! (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: LMB Left, Step Forward!
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
I timidly asked the supervisor where I temp if they could set up my new workstation so I could work from right to left, and it looks like they're gonna' do it.

Another blow for FREEDOM is struck!

(Unless they've changed their minds by Monday, of course...)

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Los Lobos jamming on "Don't Worry, Baby" in my hometown!

Cesar Rosas is [Love] !!

[swoon]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm a lefty, too!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Oh, sure. Now that you know it's safe. [Razz]

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
now that I noticed this thread, you mean.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

It's too late to spare my feelings. I'm going to go get another beer and drink a toast to my broken heart, and to your missing surname.

[Cheers]

--------------------

cleome46

Since my current job involves tons of working with tools, I admit that I've been switching hands a lot. After half an hour with the electric drill, my left hand gets achy and/or numb. So I shift to using my right hand as "lead."

Comfort always ends up winning out over principles in the end, doesn't it?

[Embarrassed]

--------------------

Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
I write and throw with my right hand, but use a bat or golf club left-handed. I couldn't bat right-handed to save my life.

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
When I was learning to play guitar as a teenager (I never got very good at it), I wanted so bad to play left-handed, because that's how Paul McCartney plays. Since I'm right-handed, my music teacher told me that playing left-handed would confuse my brain.

. . . like that's ever made a difference.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Well, yeah. Most manly rock dudes do NOT admit to liking Dan Fogelberg songs in public. It's okay though, HWL. We still love you.

[Poke Joke]

--------------------

Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shining Son   Email Shining Son         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Legion Tracker:
I couldn't bat right-handed to save my life.

Well, let's hope it doesn't come to that.
From: Manhattan, NY | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm right-handed, but I always end up doing naughty things with my left hand.

Well, obviously I mean picking my nose!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

So, uh, you also use your left hand to forward all those dopey chain emails to your friends?

[Hmmm?]

Seriously, nobody ever opens those things.

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Yes, and I also use my left hand to spam the LIKE buttons on Facebook.

I especially like LIKEing all the photos in random albums my friends own.

Oh, and I also leave the toilet seat up with my left hand.

[Devil]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

[No]

I make a lot of allowances for my friends, Dude. But that last one is definitely going to count against you.

(We actually have to leave the lid down in this house every time, or else the cats use the toilet as their personal punch bowl.)

--------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.