Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Legion love lives...! (Page 10)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15   
Author Topic: Legion love lives...!
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Yes, ma'am. It was actually Lu Orange, not Lu Purple, that went on the date with Jan. It was the downtown issue where they both went out for tea and he ended up going all zen on her. He freaked the other customers out with his floating and element changing!

Sorry for the Lu mix-up!

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tromium
Decrystallized

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tromium           Edit/Delete Post     
E-Lad's Adventure era date was named Marya, I believe.
From: Reimagined Trom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Phantasma
Once Upon a Time

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Princess Phantasma           Edit/Delete Post     
LIGHTNING LAD II, LIGHTNING LASS (Ayla Ranzz), LIGHT LASS, GOSSAMER, PULSE, SPARK, LIVE WIRE II
Element Lad (Jan Arrah) Adventure-era seduction during the Girls' revolt story
Lone Wolf/Timber Wolf (Brin Londo) Adventure-era couple up through v2; husband in Adult Legion stories (twin sons Brin & Bran, daughter Loni)
Magnetic Kid (Pol Krinn) v3 flirtation
Shrinking Violet or Vi (Salu Digby) v4 relationship
Mordecai, SW6-era admirer
Leviathan (Gim Allon) SW6-era version was set straight when he misunderstood her intentions/affections
Chameleon (Reep Daggle) postboot flirtation

DREAM GIRL (Nura Nal), DREAMY, MISS TERIOUS, DREAMER (Nura Schnappin Nal)
Star Boy/Sir Prize (Thom Kallor) Adventure-era couple up through early v3; husband in Adult Legion stories
Kenz Nuhor, Adventure-era ex-boyfriend/stalker
Atmos (Marak Russen) v3 affair, possibly due to mental domination
unnamed flirtations, numerous affairs and indiscretions seen or alluded to v3-v4

[ October 03, 2004, 07:14 AM: Message edited by: Princess Perfectra ]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Orando | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Dare we include everyone Nura flirted with in v3?

Quislet bumped into her at a club once, snuggling & dancing with an unnamed, burly guy around the time Star Boy left.

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Ayla and Brin were together from the Adventure era through v2, and Thom and Nura from Adventure through early v3.

I'm not sure how much detail we want to include for Nura. There were references in v4 to a number of Legionnaires "visiting" her on Naltor, as well as the v3 flirting.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Didn't Triad Purple flirt with Arsenal of the Titans during the "Universe Ablaze" crossover? Does that count?

Also, Cosmic Boy and Argent had a thing in that series.

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Phantasma
Once Upon a Time

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Princess Phantasma           Edit/Delete Post     
FERRO LAD (Andrew Nolan), FERRO
Inferno (Sandy Anderson) postboot object of his admiration
Dr. Mollie D'Ennum, postboot object of his admiration/flirtation (Future what say ye?)

[ October 03, 2004, 07:17 AM: Message edited by: Princess Perfectra ]

--------------------

From: Delegate of Orando | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

I found the Dr. to more likely be a friend...or at least a compassionate person who was worried about someone like Andy giving up so much to be beautiful. She WAS rather nurturing to him, but I think that just went with her personality since he was so self-bashing at the time. Your call on what was really going on.

I always thought the ending of he and Triad's friendship went so bad because he may have had feelings for her. Likewise in the downtime issue, he drew a sketch of Vi and later flattered her about her looks.

Eryk Davis Ester

Didn't Vi say something along the lines of "I think Ferro likes me, but he'd fall apart if I asked him out" or something like that?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

I believe Eryk's right! I think this was around the end of PMS, where Zoe was encouraging Vi to come out of her shell now that the Eye had returned. Later the two ladies hooked up with Ferro at the end of the Summer World story to go hang out.
Magnetic Boy
Rokk 'N Roll

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Magnetic Boy           Edit/Delete Post     
[Cosmic Boy] I added Argent to Cos and Arsenal to Triad.

I should add that postboot Ferro is an admirer of postboot Vi's? You both agree that it's worth mention? [Cosmic Boy]

--------------------

From: Delegate of Braal | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Magnetic Boy
Rokk 'N Roll

KARATE KID (Val Armorr)
Noriko Kashu, pre-v2 girlfriend
Princess Projectra/Queen Projectra, v2 girlfriend, married in v3
Iris Jacobs, preboot admirer in the 20th c.
Lialla, postboot flirtation

PRINCESS PROJECTRA ("Jeckie"), QUEEN PROJECTRA, SENSOR GIRL, SENSOR (Jeka Wynzorr)
Karate Kid (Val Armorr) v2 couple, married in v3
Chameleon (Reep Daggle) postboot flirtation
Ultra Boy (Jo Nah) married in the Elseworlds story, Another Nail

[ October 05, 2004, 07:09 AM: Message edited by: Kid Magnetic ]

--------------------

From: Delegate of Braal | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Myron Marks wasn't really a flirtation. I think he was more interested in the pigeons.

[Myron Marks]

Magnetic Boy
Rokk 'N Roll

[Cosmic Boy] Was there anything at all between Myron and the Princess, EDE? I'm not sure who he is, really. [Cosmic Boy]

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

Here's the summary:

Projectra (along with four other Legionnaires) had been poisoned and had only 12 hours to live. Each of the Legionnaires went off on their own to spend their last hours before recovening to die. Projectra wanders into a park, all depressed over her impending death, and she meets this "park bench philosopher" who comes there everyday to feed the pigeons. They talk for awhile, and he cheers her up. There's no implication of anything more.

Basically he's just his guy who hangs out in parks giving advice to mopey looking women.

This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.