Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » the ALL-INFECTIOUS LASS thread! (Page 15)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  22  23  24   
Author Topic: the ALL-INFECTIOUS LASS thread!
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
 -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

-

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
She's a beauty-- She's 1 in a Million girls!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Those are gor-GEUS, Sketch Lad! I especially love that extreme close-up and the details in Drura's 'mask'.
From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Re: the question posed in the very first post of this thread... mucous or material?

BOTH! One of the diseases a Somathurii creates is Space Silkworm Sinusitis... it's such a difficult virus to master that once accomplished, the disease-caster earns the right to wear the rare secreted material as a badge of honor.

And the mask? Similar to the Saturn symbol worn by Titans. She's been *branded*.

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

I like the idea that Drura can manipulate certain viruses or conditions that show up on her skin. So I believe that's what's hanging off her arms and what decorates her face. Especially since, in TMK, she no longer had any of that apparent.

Oh, and thanks for the compliments! I love drawing her!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

"UNEXPECTED" INFECTIOUS LASS APPEARANCE!!!!

Dru-devotees CAN'T MISS the "TALES OF THE UNEXPECTED" miniseries, especially the current issue # 4!

I myself just learned today that this is not a hoax, not a dream and not an alternate reality, but a real appearance!

Hopefully my CBS will still have a copy left!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Matthew E
Suprmetrician

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matthew E   Author's Homepage   Email Matthew E         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't think the word 'unexpected' was ever more appropriately deployed.

--------------------
Legion Abstract

From: Ontario | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
And its ending implies to me she'll likely be in the next part(s) as well. How long is the mini, anyway?
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Having just tracked down parts 1, 3 and 4 it says "of eight" on the cover. I have to say Drura looks pretty good in this one.

Not sure whats going on but its a real roller coaster ride.

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
And its ending implies to me she'll likely be in the next part(s) as well. How long is the mini, anyway?

Kent, its an 8-issue mini-series. Just to be clear, the main story is about the new Spectre and each issue contains an 8 page backstory centered on Dr. 13, of which Drura is a part.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rokk steady
Magically Delicious

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rokk steady   Email rokk steady         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Lash! I was reading one of your posts in another thread, about all the Legion things going on in the DCU (which is such great fun, innit!), and it ended with something along the lines of "Next thing you know, Infectious Lass will turn up in Tales of the Unexpected," which I thought was a joke.

And then I went and read Tales of the Unexpected, and BOOM there she was! I was shocked! Shocked, I tell you, despite your clear warning! WTHIGOH? I love it!

--------------------
Why are you laughing at me? It's unkind, as well as puzzling!

From: City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Healex
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Healex   Email Healex         Edit/Delete Post     
Lash I just had to go buy Tales after I read your post. Boy do I awe you...anything she is in I'm going to get. And boy does she know how to cook...hahahaha.
From: Tampa | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Done for the Dave Cockrum Museum Exhibit in Bits...
 -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

SICKIE SPECULATION!

Will the bump in sales for TotU # 4 that is sure to result from Infectious Lass' appearance show DC's PTB that Dru is-- at long last-- ready to headline her own series?!?

Mayhap!

--------------------

This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  22  23  24   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.