Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » the ALL-INFECTIOUS LASS thread! (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  22  23  24   
Author Topic: the ALL-INFECTIOUS LASS thread!
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
How did I miss this thread's revival???? [Confused]

Malady!

Ultra Boy!! because he was a jerk, and continued to act like a jerk. And maybe Tinya will feel bad that he's unwell, go take care of him and he'll realize how important she is to him and they'll talk and patch things up and roses will drop from the skies of Legion World. And we'll put that sub-plot to rest at last.

Where is she anyways? LW has all those med facilities, they need a challenge.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
[Metal-EatingWormThingies]
[InfectiousLass]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Just for you, Lashmere - direct from the pages of SLSH 207 -

Randy Gorman pleads for the return of Infectious Lass...

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I always knew I liked Randy Gorman!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
The mention of the other two Somahturians has always struck me as interesting. Could this be a reference to a plotline that was planned but never manifested itself? Could Levitz have had an unused idea for an Infectious Lass story?

More likely an unused plot idea from Mark Waid. IIRC, he wrote the balance of the Who's Who entries.

Perhaps, if the rumors are true, and Waid returns to the book, he might feature Infectuous Lass in a storyline, or even as a new member or cadet.

BTW: face = markings, costume = material.

From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

BRING ON MARK WAID!!!!!! Seeya DnA!!!!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
For some reason, I am just happening upon this thread now. Just wanted to comment that Dean's drawings are fantastic!!

As to who she should make sick on the team... no one, really. I should think that she should be able to innoculate her teammates with a big wet mucussey kiss. mmmmm.... can't wait for her to do the girls. Yeah, that issue will sell.

Dean, wanna draw a pic?

From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

BRING ON GAIL SIMONE!!

C'mon everybody, show the love for Drura!

[Infectious Lass]

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

In case someone missed it earlier in this thread...

quote:
Originally posted by deanlegion:
Ow! My arm! You've twisted it so!  -

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, Drura is a hottie! Bring back Drura and Tenzil as Matter-Eater Lad! This could be the year of the Legion in '04 [Wink] !
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Seeing that pic, I now know why Jacques fell for her.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Malady would make a great code name, and I think she should give Ultra Boy the green-apple splatters too. Reboot Drura!!!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Have you seen Dean's latest DRURA masterpeice?

-

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

More Drura by DEAN LEE...

-

--------------------

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Drura, the pinup girl...
 -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  22  23  24   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.