Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » STARSEARCHERS Discussion Thread (Page 34)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 45 pages: 1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  ...  43  44  45   
Author Topic: STARSEARCHERS Discussion Thread
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Looking forward to seeing that, Lash!

Just finished page 13, but it needs to be posted along with 14, so... hang in there, folks!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Got the site updated. I'll fit the postcard in somewhere.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Thanks, Nightman!

Posted 2 new pages.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
I want a couple of 'pews'!
They seem adorable!
I just got the idea, just this moment, that they might not be so nice.
Are they really bad pews disguised as cute pews?
sigh

I really hate the bad ruler guy.
Ugh in every way.

Bad, funny little ants, too.

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I must say I LOVE Dean's animals... the "skooch" and the "pews" are completely him and only him, and I love them. I think they add so much to the Omarr and Manora scenes.

Speaking of Omarr-- if you are hating him, then I am succeeding. He deserves to be hated. Keep your peepers peeled for the final scenes in issue 6 when he-- >SPOILER DELETED<

Peeke and Abeew are actually scavengers from the roach tribe, but you will be seeing a member of the ant tribe soon.

[Love] to Shady!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Glad you guys like the Rexallian pets! Did you notice that Omarr was actually wiggling his toes for that one?

There will be 2 more batches of updates for issue 4. Still working on them at this time.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Good to know they were bad, funny roaches, not ants.
I knew that Hoppa said the ants were rather neutral toward Rexall, but there are so many 'traitor' types in the stories that I thought this must be 2 more.
Now, I can hardly wait to see the ants!

I'll check out the pews and the toes!
Love your thoughtful work, Dean.
Your creativity reminds me a little of Lightle.
[Smile]

--------------------

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Thanks Candle!

I just posted up to page 18. Nearly done with #4. Wow!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Awwwww!
Beautiful!

But,. . .
our poor babies!

And LOTS of buggie types!

--------------------

Come, join me!

Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Updated site. I wonder if all of the characters are going to survive. [Quake Kid]
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Dean, I love the perspective on the Mharva splash page.

I can't believe issue 4 is almost done!!

And as for all the characters surviving... my lips are sealed!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

That last page is BEE-yootiful.

Okay I'm officially announcing the start of the script for issue 7. I'll be starting it this week!

I'd like to get at least 2 issues written, maybe 3. I like Dean to know what coming up. [Smile] And it may get crazy in # 7 while we establish what happens after the dust settles. After that, though, look for a smaller, quieter character origin spotlight issue before the next star-shattering arc begins.

--------------------

Sketch Lad
Advisor

I feel like I'm almost kinda catching up with Lash! Now that #4 is done, I've thumbnailed all of #5 and most of #6. I'm really happy with my plan for #5 in particular. LW friends, Lash has put it into high gear!

I'm looking forward to your long term plan, Lash. You are SO creative. There's SO much that can be done in the Starsearchverse.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Nightcrawler
Founder

Can't wait for what's next!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Yipes!!! Knowing that you're right behind me is lighting a bit of fire under my butt... you'll be getting some script pages SOON! [Smile]

--------------------

This topic comprises 45 pages: 1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  ...  43  44  45   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.