Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » STARSEARCHERS Discussion Thread (Page 36)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 45 pages: 1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ...  43  44  45   
Author Topic: STARSEARCHERS Discussion Thread
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
My blob!
[Frown]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
That's Killda. Yeah, those red lines leave that oval shape on her forehead on purpose. Stay tuned to learn why (someday).

Ah, that must be where the gem goes.

Or, will go. Maybe.

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
WILL go, if she has her way. [Wink]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Happy Halloween!!!

Lash and I whipped up a little witch's brew to celebrate the occasion. I created it's own thread:

http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=001180;p=1#000007

Whaddya think?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
Those Halloween themed pics are truly awesome guys! GREAT JOB!!! [Smile]
Happy Halloween right back atcha!

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Future King,
Thank you so much for the response. I had a lot of fun doing the art for that little tale, and I appreciate Lash's creativity and flexibility with the script.

Meanwhile, I've posted pages 2 & 3 of Starsearchers #5. The all-action issue is really coming along. It's a LOT of fun and excitement!

Also, the Halloween Special hinted at a Holo Model competition!!!! I hope we get a good response from LW...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Dean, have you noticed that Justiniano "LIKE"s Starsearchers on Facebook? ummm, YAY!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Sketch Lad
Advisor

I didn't notice. Thanks!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Great Halloween story!!
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
A Holo Model competition?!
Oh, man!
I mean, oh BOY!
A Starsearcher's competion?
Sweet!

I'm waiting to read you and Lash's Halloween pages until after I post something on the Halloween thread.
I don't want to get too discouraged knowing how incredible your stuff is.
sigh
It's hard sometimes, with all of the talent running around here!

Page 3 makes the other boo-boos that K'zle's gotten pale in comparison!
boo-HOO!

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Thank you Rhinolicious! Shady, looking forward to your comments on the Halloween story.

When I saw page 3, even I said "OWWWWWCH!" and I wrote the scene-- Dean *really* brought the pain to K'zle!! All the lil Rebels are getting the hurt this issue it seems [Frown]

--------------------

Sketch Lad
Advisor

quote:
Originally posted by lil'rhino:
Great Halloween story!!

rhino, thank you for saying that! I thought Lash really gave me a lot to work with, and it was so much fun to draw!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Candle,
I'm glad you're excited for the Holo Model competition coming up. I've done all the pencilling already, just need to color and letter, and that part takes quite a bit of time. Don't really have a deadline for when it will happen.

I know, Lash keeps doing mean stuff to the poor Neptunians! I figure the cut off tentacle will re-grow, but I have no idea what happens when he gets so stretched out....

PLEASE don't hold back on posting stuff!!!! Your contributions to the Museum exhibits have been invaluable!!!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

I'm currently scanning the rest of the pages for #5. Can't wait to color and post them! It'll be a while, though...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

re: K'zle getting stretched out... I figure it hurts like HELL, but he eventually snaps back [Smile]

--------------------

This topic comprises 45 pages: 1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ...  43  44  45   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.