Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » The Return of Dev Em - a tag team tale (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: The Return of Dev Em - a tag team tale
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
...meanwhile, Dark Lucien Lad, his army of Brads and Kylie Minogue had they're own dark plans! Faraway Lad and Invisible Brainiac had infiltrated his castle (and it was a castle, not some boring fascist headquarters like most LMBP villians), and were attempting to figure out a way to defeat the powerful LMBPer. "Help is on the way" said Faraway's LMBP text message surver that now existed in every LMBPers ultra cool and hip new contacts that come free of charge to all full-time LMBPers! Faraway was glad help was on the way, since Lucien had grown sick of the continual reruns of "I love the 80's" on VH1 and decided to destroy half of the world's population in response.

Eryk Davis Ester, Dev-Em and Iron Rat looked down at Lard Lad, who had just suffered a shotgun shot to the head. Suddenly however, the Lard force began to work it's magic, and the LMBP powerhouse began to pull himself back together! A rather obese girl walking by suddenly became slim and trim and an absolute knock-out, as Lardy pulled the fat from her body! "Alright guys, I'm back!" he yelled, as the lardforce allowed him to heal himself after the bullet to the head. "You were right guys, as soon as I felt the shotgun to the head, it reminded me of how I came close to going over the edge last time when I killed Psychotic Beaver! It let me snap out of it! And whoa, who's that hottie?!" he yelled, as he saw the nubile young petite co-ed in front of him. The formerly obese girl cooed at the LMBP, but the others had to hold him back!

"Alright," said Dev. "The Spectre hasn't gotten back to us and I'm worried. Cobalt said he and Space Ranger are on their way over here, and then we can go help Faraway and Invisible Brainiac. This sounds good, but we need to get our friends to stop being the Phillipines, and it's time to take matters into our own hands. While the rest of you rendevous (sp?) with Cobalt and SP to join Far and Invis B, I'm going after Turns You Into a Country Fred and making the LMBPers be human again!"

EDE and Iron Rat tried to interject, but Lardy stopped them. He knew Dev for longer, and since Dev hadn't been around in awhile, they might not know him that well. Dev was not only a powerhouse in the LMBP, but a man of determination and character. He never gave up, ever, period. If he intended to make Turns You Into a Country Fred turn the LMBP back, he was going to. After all, he was back now, and his return to the LMBP meant a return to Dev taking matters into his own hands and getting the job done.

Dev went his own way, as Shark Lad had done to eat all the kittens and albino midgits. The others went to join Far and Invisible Brainiac, but all were anxiously awaiting to hear from the LMBP Spectre.

Meanwhile, the Spectre, Princess Crujectra, Ultra Matt and Icefyre looked on in horror as Piddlin Pup stood before them...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
*bump so we can finish this, but I need to read it all before posting more*

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
*same here...I'll try to reread soon and then we can get to it!*
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
I just re-read it...

[ROTFLMAO]

But I haven't a clue on where to go from there...

[ROTFLMAO]

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.