Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » The Return of Dev Em - a tag team tale (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: The Return of Dev Em - a tag team tale
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
*gasp! Is this the real Space Tart ?! What will happen? Will she remember Cobalt Kid?!*
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Emerald Space Hawk Tart was back. Quick images flashed through her head. Pulling the universe out of someone's ass. Fighting a mouse figure with great power. A young man whom she may have loved. "No...the memories of that life are too hard to remember. It doesn't matter anymore. I'm back. And I want my Emerald Ass."

Meanwhile, Dev and Faraway appeared close to Dark Lucien's new headquarters! The Brads all acted as his thugs now, and he and Kylie had formed a maniacal alliance. The two LMBers prepared to confront their old friend...

The other LMBers prepared to go on their missions. "Man, I hope our part of the story is wrapped up in the next five or six posts" thought Lardy, "so we can get the Retros and the Multiple Durlan out of the way and get to business!" With that, the team fighting the Retros...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
surprisingly found themselves being overpowered.

'How can this be?' thought EDE, 'the Retros are annoying at best ... we should be kicking their asses!'

"Something's not right here!" shouted Space Ranger, as he barely managed to overcome one of Leave-it-to-Beaver Larry's importance-of-responsibility speeches, "the longer we fight, the more powerful they become."

"No, Ranger, they're not getting stronger, something is making us weaker!" shouted Icefire.

Suddenly, the Mod Man let loose a wave of hallucinigary energy that left the LMBPers immobilized. From out of the shadows stepped a cloaked figure.

"Excellent, my temporally-challenged children. You did well. The LMBPers never realized their true enemy."

"Like, where's our payment, man?" asked Beatnik Belly Dancer Boy.

"Here," sneered the cloaked figure, a beam of energy shooting forth from beneath the cloak. Much to their surprise, the Retros were blown into a billion particles. "You're no longer needed. Now, as for the Durlan ..."

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

...I no longer care about him. He played his part, I'm done with him. I have my true prize now!"

With that, the cloaked figure used his power to raise the unconcious bodies of Eyrk Davis Ester and Lard Lad into the air. "With two already in place, you two will make four. And the mysterious fifth..."

The mysterious figure then raised Shark Lad into the air, for he too had once been evil! With EDE, Lardy, and Shark Lad, the mysterious figure teleported away!

The other LMBPers began waking up. "Uh...what are we gonna do now?" asked Icefyre. "I think, to solve this mystery...we may need Mystery Lad!" said Lash in response.

--------------------
The team of Iron Rat, Cobalt Kid and Space Ranger tracked down the Multiple Durlan, but their efforts seemed to go to waste. He'd escaped and his role in this story was done

*editor's note- see the Ongoing LMB Tag Thread for his next appearance!*

The three LMBers decided to try and figure out their next move, when an urgent summons came to them via the LMBP Spectre! "Hurry LMBers! Faraway Lad and Dev-Em are in great trouble! The don't know what their walking into! Only you three or still able to help!"

The three LMBers were teleported by the Spectre as she told them that Far and Dev...

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
*interlude*

You know, much to my embarressment I'd completely forgotten that Sharky had been evil as well, dagnabbit. I know who the mysterious final member is (or at least who I intend it to be, you never can tell which way these stories are going to go) so it's now going to have to become the LMBP Sinister Six or something. Dark Lucien Lad, Emerald Space (Hawk) Tart, Darth Lard, insane EDE and Sharky *plus* one other. The evil mastermind. Bwahahahhaaahahah!!!!

*end interlude*

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

*interlude*

Ha, I like it Bevis! It'll be the LMBP Sinister Six.

And if this is really Space Tart, her and Cobalt are going to need a few scenes! They actually were married before she died! I'm still not sure if she should come back, or how, but I'd rather just go with the flow [Smile] . Space "Hawk Avatar" Tart! I like it!

*end interlude

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
The three LMBers were teleported by the Spectre as she told them that Far and Dev were walking into a deadly trap! Only it wasn't really them, for they had been kidnapped on the way to Dark Lucien Lad's headquarters and replaced by android doubles!

The real Far and Dev were in the clutches of...

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

The Evil Mastermind!

"I can't have you two screwing up Lucien Lad's part in this! He must start the growth of evil, that Eryk Prime, the Dark Lard, Evil Shark Lad and Space Hawk Tart will continue! For we six our the evil LMBers coming back to haunt you! And now you too will be sacrificed!"

Far and Dev looked at the Mastermind. "Welcome back Dev." "Man, this starting to suck! Do something Far!" And he did, he made the two of them go faraway!

Meanwhile, the rest of the LMBP recovered from their wounds searching of Mystery Lad to help.

Also, Cobalt, Space Ranger and Iron Rat joined the LMBP Spectre, as they joined the fake evil droids of Far and Dev to stop Dark Lucien Lad! Little did they realize that the Evil Mastermind was about to make their move, as he/she...

Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
The gender thing hadn't really been decided yet for this story, and didn't much matter anyway, as true evil is... Well I guess it does matter, evil women are much cooler than evil men, and a hell of a lot more fun at Frat Parties.

He/She, in a gender neutral way, reached down and adjusted the living power source plugged into her pleasure socket, took a sip of 90 wt oil and smiled thoughtfully to his or her self.

Her sounded good so he/she became one.

"Soon those LMBP Fools will realize the true mastermind behind these foolish Hijninkedes..."

After a slight adjustment to her living power source, He... Oops another slight adjustment...

"Soon they will realize who is behind these foolish Hijinx, and they will cower in terror before the might of..."

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
me. Mwahahahahahaha!!!" (coz you really don't think we're going to reveal who the big bad is this early do you?).

*Meanwhile, back at Dark Lucien Lad's palace*

"You know Kylie hon," said Dark Lucien Lad, "only four pages in and I'm starting to get confused as to what's actually going on. Do you have any idea, say a quick plot summary or something?"

"Well," said Kylie, "...

--------------------
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
*Interlude, or maybe Qualude, whichever is more appropriate at this point*

Sentients, Someone, maybe Bevis, but maybe not, just asked for a story summary. So I took it on myself to read the preceeding pages and improvise one. Here it is.

1. Dev-Em Returns.
2. Strange things happen. (D'oh)
3. Space Tart? returns.
4. More strange things happen. (D'oh)
5. Wierd People from past show up.
6. More strange things happen. (D'oh)
7. Ridikolus people from past are retroactively inserted into story.
8. More strange things happen. (D'oh)
9. Everybody crashes the same party but a rumble breaks out.
10. LMBP wins rumble (Kind of)
11. Harbinger leads singing of really bad victory song.
12. Lucien acts wierd. (D'oh)
13. Some good guys turn bad. (D'oh)
14. Mysterious evil mastermind appears.
15. you are here =>

*Quualudes wear off, story continues*

--------------------
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
*Interlude*

quote:
Originally posted by Space Ranger:

Was the song really that bad?

<splash>

*End Interlude*

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

quote:
Originally posted by SharkLad:
*Interlude*

quote:
Originally posted by Space Ranger:

Was the song really that bad?

<splash>

*End Interlude*

Lucien Thought So. [Confused]

*end Quualude*

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

*interlude*

I'll give a more in depth summary of the story when I get out of work. I can't let my boss see, and reading all four pages and writing a long reply might be suspicious [Smile]

*end Interlude*

Abin Quank

Spoilsport.

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.