Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Café Cramer - Always Open (Page 109)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  ...  123  124  125   
Author Topic: Café Cramer - Always Open
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
A crush?

<scratches head>

Sorry, I'm still a little new at, well, everything! What do you mean by 'crush'?

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Time-Teller Lad
It's about time!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Time-Teller Lad   Email Time-Teller Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
A crush? {Tim giggles} A crush is when you admire someone so much, that, even though you know they don't feel the same way about you, you feel attracted to them. I've had a lot of them. I've never had a boyfriend, though.
From: The Rookery | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
<thinks>

Hmmm...I wonder if what I had with Babette and Nova Girl were crushes? Babette seemed interested, but I always had the feeling I took it more seriously than her. Nova? She didn't seemed interested, either. I've a feeling they were both out of my league.

<scratches head>

I'm beginning to wonder if I have a crush on Mr. Rockhopper, as well? I...never really thought about it, but my emotions for him aren't all that different from how I felt about the other two.

I never realize it before now, but I guess what you said means you're gay...like Mr. Rockhopper, Mr. Lash and many other Legion World citizens.

How...did you know you were gay?

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
<quietly places a fresh pot of hot chocolate on the table>

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Time-Teller Lad
It's about time!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Time-Teller Lad   Email Time-Teller Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
{Tim shrugs}

I've always known. Ever since I was a kid. It's about the only thing I can't pinpoint an exact time for (winks). I always was attracted to men.

I'm glad we live in the era we do. Hundreds of years ago, they used to make life very hard for gay people on Earth, but that started changing back in the 20th Century.

Now we know it's just part of the natural diversity of life, but they say that really everyone is on a continuum somewhere. A lot of people are attracted to both men and women to varying degrees.

{Tim stops a moment to catch his breath, then notices a very distressed look on Clive's face.}

Clive, are you okay?

From: The Rookery | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<enters and orders an espresso>

<Tim and Clive don't notice him>

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

I don't know, Tim. I mean...

I don't know much about...well, anything, I guess--but especially not relationships!

So how would I know if I'm...gay?

Time-Teller Lad
It's about time!

That's something you have to discover for yourself. Are you more attracted to women or to men? Which do you think about more?

As I like to say, time will tell...

Kalla Hrykos
Active

I suppose it will, Tim. I've certainly got a lot to think about...

<takes Tim's hand in his own>

...a lot to think about.

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<from his booth>

I don't even remember him or really know him, but I think my 'son' is on the right path for him. This is the most comfortable I've seen him in his own skin since I awoke and first saw him in my hospital room.

<smiles and finishes his espresso>

Time to stop snooping and give them their space...

<leaves>

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Ew. Gay.

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Joeboy:
Ew. Gay.

...you've been on Legion World how long now and you've only now reached this realization?

[Wink]

This is Legion World. We tolerate all civil sentients. Even Abin.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Even axe-throwing barbarians, when they drop by.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Which may be soon.

I'll have a coffee and a sticky bun while they're still available.

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
got any chum behind the bar? if not, I'll take a frappucino ...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  ...  123  124  125   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.