Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Café Cramer - Always Open (Page 117)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  114  115  116  117  118  119  120  ...  123  124  125   
Author Topic: Café Cramer - Always Open
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Appreciated [Big Grin]

Now I can drink my coffee and smell coconut every morning with the right level of mix!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
grande chum spice latte, por favor ...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Scotch.
Preferably some very very old scotch.

Sharky, you got heart. I'm glad you were with us on this one.

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
cheers, YK...

--------------------

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Caffeine!

I'll have an extra large black and a bran muffin...

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

If I order a nonfat decaf green tea latte, would that be girly?

--------------------

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
You could never be girly, Sharky. Maybe it's the teeth. Anyways, one nonfat decaf green tea latte coming up.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legolas
Elfin Prince

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legolas           Edit/Delete Post     
Yet anther establishment so woefully abandoned.

(barricades door in hopes that Kent Shakespeare does not follow him for further interrogation)

hmm... that's not enough, i it?

(casts some faerie magic to disuade any from entering)

(uses another spell to freshen up a pot of coffee, left sitting for gods know how long)

Yes... this is more appropriate. I must keep my wits about... I sense something is...

wrong.

(looks around for food. Settles for some cheddar and jalapeno potato crisps)

From: on the lam! | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Caffiene!!

Great Space, I need a Gallon of Hot Black Coffee!

<Grabs the pot of coffee Legolas just fixed, downs it in three big gulps.>

That was horrible! Just what I needed!

<Looks around the deserted Cafe...>

Cramer! Where Are...

<Spots Legolas.>

Who are... you?

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(I need more coffee, I'm still drunk!)

--------------------
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legolas
Elfin Prince

I am Legolas!

The original court Favourite of Queen Titania!
Swordsman par excellence, Bard extraordinaire, Seducer of maidens, Gentleman, Scholar and self-confessed Knave,

at your service!

(bows)

(offers Space Ranger a bottle of Bailey's to liven up his coffee)

From: on the lam! | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Queen Titania? The Summer Court of Fairie?

Yeah, I'm still Drunk...

<Takes the bottle of Bialey's and hoists it to Legolas.>

Well then here's to...

<A Ghoul drops onto the Ranger from the ceiling, two more land, flanking Legolas.>

(Some days just get better and better...)

--------------------

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legolas
Elfin Prince

Friends of yours?

(seeing a clear intent of menace, Legolas positions himself back to back with Ranger)

I'm not sure which of us they're after, but I'm not about to let a new drinking acquaintance down!

Have at thee, foul ghouls!

Space Ranger
Private Dick

<The first Ghoul exits Cafe Cramer at just under the speed of sound, thrown thru the door which had been locked, by the Ranger. Ghouls 2 and 3 have a "meeting of the minds" when Ranger grabs the two of them by the back of their heads and mashes their faces together. they drop senseless to the floor when he releases them.>

These clowns are just cannon fodder... Who's the real...

<A heavily cloaked female form steps thru the shattered doorway>

(I guess I'm gonna find out...)

--------------------

Legolas
Elfin Prince

(to Space Ranger) Does this sort of thing happen often around here?
Legolas
Elfin Prince

(to the cloaked figure)

And who might you be, madam?

This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  114  115  116  117  118  119  120  ...  123  124  125   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.