Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Café Cramer - Always Open (Page 119)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  116  117  118  119  120  121  122  123  124  125   
Author Topic: Café Cramer - Always Open
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
<Dev looks around. Smiles, but then frowns a bit.>

I don't like the way this is going. The only ones sticking around are kids that I've seen around Everyday Girls school. They're all school kids right around that age group...just like EDG and her new Beau Sam slickster.

Is Zardi bold enough to really go after the school?

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod! Look at you two sitting there just like you were kewl and in school!

Mr. Cobalt after class I'm like gonna roust Tamper and find out who else he sold that ammo to. Knowing him he's prolly like got a production line running in the S.U.D.L. and a couple of henchmen at the E.G.S.C. hawking them as the ultimate protection against Zardi's minions or some junk like that.

Gotta Run!

<Turns and bounces over to a table of girls.>

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<smiles>

Look at her go. Not a care in the world in here. Because you're exactly right: Cafe Cramer during this hour--right after school--is a hang out for teenagers.

<pulls out reciept>

And based on what FC gave me here, that's important. Debris at the scene of the crime where the shooter was standing when he/she shot Lardy came from a copy of the Dark Oval Current. Which on all of Legion World, is only available here.

Sold 8 days ago, during this exact hour we're in now. When the High School kids all get out of school.

So the person who bought it, besides obviously having an interest in the Dark Oval, was hanging out in Cafe Cramer when the High School kids were. Either watching Everday Girl, interacting with Sam Pureheart, or planning something to do with the High School Prom--or a combination of all three. So all these weird feelings I've been getting about the LW Prom I'm starting to believe are dead-on hunches.

<finishes coffee>

Everyday Girl will follow-up with Tamper Lad and I'm sure she'll find something. Hopefully that will be the go-between person that purchased the weapons from Tamper Lad and gave them to the shooter, since I doubt the shooter would have bought them directly. He's already proven to be efficient and intelligent enought to evade our senses thus far.

<turns to Dev>

I'm thinking its high past time we did a thorough checking out of the Convention Center in advance of this Prom...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
<Dev nods in agreement.>

Let's go then. Oh, and by the way. I saw a flying Unicorn earlier today.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

[No]

Oh Boy...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Yeah. you ready...
Gruertis Nyebif
Cigar Connoisseur

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gruertis Nyebif   Email Gruertis Nyebif         Edit/Delete Post     
This is a nice establishment! I believe I'll have a nice cup of green tea.

--------------------
Be sure to grab a fast lunch at your local NIFTY BURGERS, the celebrated Venturan franchise!

Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<sticks head back in>

Welcome to Legion World, Gruertis Nyebif! Good to have the Governer of Ventura here.

If you don't intend to already, please feel free to check out V.I.P. Social and Ambassador Susha Bornub of Diementia L3's Gala Reception which will have a plethora of other dignitaries and delegates from all over the galaxy.

<shakes hand, then rushes off>

You know as well as I do Dev, its always good luck to be in the good graces of the Governer of Ventura!

Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hrun Throws a battle AXE through the Window, smashing the glass and incidentally scoring double top on the dart board.

A gnarled hand reaches in and grabs a large horn drinking vessel, filled with double strength Klatchian coffee.

A few seconds later the Horn is returned empty.

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
*HIC* Caffeine! *HIC*

*HIC* I'll have a Joe n Jonnie, Semi! *HIC*

[ June 20, 2010, 05:32 AM: Message edited by: Abin Quank ]

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hrun reaches in and a huge hand grasps Abin raising him up off his feet.

“No no little janitor, not here. Lady Cramer would not approve, here drink this”

And Hrun pours a very large mug of Klatchian coffee down Abins thoat.

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

*HIC*Acckk! lemmie go ya big Hipopotogorilla! *HIC*

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<Throws a hot steamed towel at Abin>

Abin, bloody liberty. You've got to get it together pal. I know its not easy.

<pours another cup of coffee for Abin>

When I gave you that GL ring it was because there was a vacuum in this universe that only you could fill. Well, you're not filling it right now.

Legion World needs you, Quank.

Abin Quank

Stares hard at power ring

*HIC* Thash right... I gots a POWER RING! *HIC*

*HIC* Ring... Take me where I need to be... *HIC*

A green energy sphere engulfs Abin and suddenly, for the first time in many weeks, he is stone cold sober. The sphere then slowly vanishes, taking Abin with it... his face an odd mixture of abject terror and sheer determination.

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Hrun shakes his head.

“Klatchian coffee is good but some do worry about its strength”

“what” asks Cobalt Kid, “is it a bit weak?”

“Not So most noble Cobaltus, it makes you Knerd”

“Knerd?” asks Cobalt, “Whats that”

“It’s what Klatchian Coffee does to you” said Hrun enigmatically “It is so strong it apparently takes you through sober and out the other side, it lets you see the world absolutely and totally clearly and without any of the veils humans use to disguise the world they see”.

Cobalt shudders, “you mean, Abins....”

“yes” replies Hrun, “He is totally sober, and thus extremely clear headed and dangerous”

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  116  117  118  119  120  121  122  123  124  125   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.