Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Vudoo Lounge- 24 Hour Buffet Now Open (Page 15)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19   
Author Topic: The Vudoo Lounge- 24 Hour Buffet Now Open
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
Let's see. I need a forge, a couple of tongs (off-center, wolf jaw), some hammers (Czech hammer, raising hammer, planishing hammer, stretching hammer, hollowing hammer), swage blocks, art gilders paste, an angle grinder, some wire brushes (cup and crimped), rulers, an anvil/vise, a level, tape measures, wire hand brushes, and, well, I could go on. Or you could look here: Blacksmith Supply

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
ferroboy, you're the best judge of the supplies you will need. I was only thinking about the edifice that would house your operation.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I still need to make sure there's plenty of ventilation and lots of room.

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
For those of us that can fly, a date on the top of Mount Eruptus can be very romantic.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
well i still kinda float.....i'll have to check it out
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
For those of us that can fly, a date on the top of Mount Eruptus can be very romantic.

Yeah, and don't mind the giant telescope sticking out of my smithy. [Wink]

--------------------
Dan

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Did you see me and Spacey up there on our date today, FB? There was a big eruption!

I think some chill time in the Vudoo Lounge will go well with my relaxed temperment now...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Dates on Mt. Eruptus are usually quite explosive. We're building a lava proof lounge up there. It can be accessed by a tesseract door from SHAKES.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Did you see me and Spacey up there on our date today, FB? There was a big eruption!

Yeah, I noticed. I was so excited by it all that I had to put my energy into building a new Miss Terious suit of armor!

--------------------
Dan

rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I hereby rechristian the Vudoo Lounge as the Ultra Secret Headquarters to take Down the LMB Poster known as Bevis!

His wacking must be stopped.

Free sno-cones who all who enter

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I WILL HAVE MY DAY!

BAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

[Gronk] [Gronk] [Gronk]

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Sno-Cones?
cool
>WHACK<

>takes sno-cone and runs away<

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
yay, sno-cones!

*whack whack*

And my whacking is very improtant I will have you know. 'm well on my way to discovering who the traitor is. It's just a matter of time now before all is revealed.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

*Gulp*

The LMB is only further divided during this crisis...

Hey! Sno-cones! Yum!

antacidlass
2 TUMS up

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antacidlass   Author's Homepage   Email antacidlass         Edit/Delete Post     
Don't eat too much and upset your stomach!!!

--------------------
Now with Calcium!!!

From: wherever acid reflux lurks | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.