Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Vudoo Lounge- 24 Hour Buffet Now Open (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: The Vudoo Lounge- 24 Hour Buffet Now Open
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Right away for you Miss T. Would you like the regualr or Texas sized one?
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Ok, I'm back in business. Welcome to the newly revonated and banging Seaside Sno-Cone Lounge.

While we do serve every flavor Sno-cone you can think of we have expanded to delicious fruit smoothies too!

Please come and see our new lounge area with our new ultra low sofas imported from Bismoll. This sprawling room of tables and sofas is prefect for relaxing with a great drink. Study, talk or read in this relaxing space. Take a load off or take a nap. We offer free copies of the LMB Comet and every other magazine and newspaper from the four corners of the galaxy.

Or just come and admire our great view of the coast on our patios built right into the cliff side.

Pets are always welcomed and we offer free treats and waterbowls for our caine and feline friends.

So come vist the new Seaside Sno-Cone Lounge.
As a special treat, the first ten customers can have a sno-cone named after them! You decide what you want and it will become a permanent addition to our menu.

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, considering a Future snowcone is likely going to be nothing but a pile of slush/water in someone's bowels after they've eaten it...I'll forego the naming and just ask for a nice Blue Raspberry Sno-Cone!
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
I would like a strawberry snow cone, please.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Coming right up, newspaper or magazine?
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
newspaper, please.

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

I prefer mine in an original hand-written manuscript of War & Peace, please!
rtvu2
here we go again....

Here's your Comet Viv.

Future if you go down the hall and take the third door on the left you will find a complete library for your pleasure.

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi RTVU2! Great place you've got going here! Love the new look.

May I have an orange smooooothie? [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Of course. Here you go, one Smoothie coming up!
Tempest
Enchantress

Fabulous RTVU2, thanks.

--------------------

Future
The Present is Past

Exquisite selections of all kind...both in sno-cones AND reading material!

Excellent job, Vu.

Princess Phantasma
Once Upon a Time

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Princess Phantasma           Edit/Delete Post     
[Princess Projectra] Golly! I'd like a peach-cran-strawberry-grape w/ cream! Great renovations, VU!!! [Princess Projectra]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Orando | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Umm, delicious and refreshing! Thanks RTVU2! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

No probelm yall. Come in anytime!
  This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  17  18  19   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.