Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Vudoo Lounge- 24 Hour Buffet Now Open (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: The Vudoo Lounge- 24 Hour Buffet Now Open
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
lol lou...maybe i'll change it to the holiday store and offer gingerbread and egg nog...

here is your hot choclate by the way, sorry it took so long

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow! Still hot! Well worth the wait my man!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
anything for you Lou...anybody else need a good warming up?
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Cider sounds tempting.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

weren't you at ede's coming out party?

buthere is some cider for you...

Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm a multi-tasker.

Oh thanks.

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hrun wants you to call this place Hrun's Pleasure Dome

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

I don't think they sell that here.

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
RTVU2, when's the new name going to be announced? Follow-through, my man, that's the ticket.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Done Semi. Welcome to the new Vudoo Lounge.

Durning the day, a casual place to read and relax and get great sno-cones and smoothies.

At night the fires are lit in the fire pits and hot apple cider, hot choclate and hot toddys are in order. Cozy up with that someone special.

Since this is based upon Semi's suggestion you will have a private booth always waiting for you.

[ October 15, 2004, 05:45 PM: Message edited by: RTVU2 ]

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Great name. Will there be santeria celebrations at the Vudoo lounge? Perhaps I should create a special drink for your opening. Let me think about it.

[ October 15, 2004, 04:20 PM: Message edited by: Semi Transparent Fellow ]

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slumber Girl
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post     
Loving the new place, VU.

It's sexy like you! *MUAH*

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Thanks Semi. I'll try to figure out a good day for an opening.

Thanks for you to Miss T.

Member Wolf
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post     
I think it's going to be a cold fall followed by a harsh winter, which makes these fire pits all that much nicer.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

we also have nice flannel blankets made for two available for use...
  This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  17  18  19   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.