Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Vudoo Lounge- 24 Hour Buffet Now Open (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: The Vudoo Lounge- 24 Hour Buffet Now Open
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey everyone. I am holding an unoffical poll to rename my little seaside sno-cone lounge. Any suggestions?
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Depends do you want to keep the sno cone or seaside theme?

You could go for Mr Whippy's (a real brand name for ice cream over here)

or the Beach Hut?

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Room with a VU?

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
The Ice Palace?

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Lol Loser. That is actually what is on my nameplate to my office at work, that and Pay Per Vu.
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stretchable Lad
Hello Kitty (Adam's Rib)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stretchable Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Parlez VU

VU Askew

Chateau VU

Seaside VU

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Zuun | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Love them Miss T. I actually have those as nameplates for my office too.

I think I may want to keep the seaside ring to my place Farway. I sorta like Mr Whippy's.

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
RTVU2, since winter is coming on, there won't be a lot of demand for snow cones. But it's awfully nice to sit in a hut by the beach with a raging fire and a warm drink. Why not enclose the lounge, put in a fire place, a big picture window (to watch the crashing waves) and serve warm drinks (SHAKES will supply the alcohol free of charge).

I suggest you call it "The Toddy Shack" (as in Hot Toddy).

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member Wolf
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post     
Well you can probably count on Mystery Lad (Todd) being a customer. [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Nice idea Semi, thanks!
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Chosen by VU to be Highlighted for a Day®!

*Highlighted for a Day is a registered trademark of LashCo Inc.*

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

guess it must be a cold day for everyone around...anyone want some hot choclate or some warm apple cider?
Loser Lad
Stressed

Ooh. Hot chocolate would be good!

So, did you decide on a new name yet?

--------------------
The LMB Archives

rtvu2
here we go again....

Not yet, maybe I'll close the place down and
reopen for the Winter Holidays...

Loser Lad
Stressed

Well, it seems like the Winter Holidays start the day after Halloween these days, so I guess you wouldn't have to shut down for long!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  17  18  19   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.