Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Vudoo Lounge- 24 Hour Buffet Now Open (Page 18)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19   
Author Topic: The Vudoo Lounge- 24 Hour Buffet Now Open
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Very nice, Vu. Feed them and they will come.

Good luck in the election!

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Yum! Free food buffet!

Good luck in the election Vu! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Its Mexican Night tonight! From Tex-mex, to traditional interior Mexico and all the way from Spain - its all out. For dessert Flan with Kahula, Tres Leches and Fried Ice Cream!

Enjoy everyone!

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

*Vee pulls up a chair with a fork in one hand and a spoon in another*

Did someone say flan ... and tres leches? [Big Grin]

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll just have a half-portion: I'll have una y media leches. [Wink]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
I'll just have a half-portion: I'll have una y media leches. [Wink]

Here you can have half of mine...gives me an excuse to grab another! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Has the Dean Martin guy shown up yet? I gave him directions to this place.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Finally the entertainment is here...

Get ready for the Midnight Madness Buffett. All you can eat pizza, brats and hotdogs! Don't forget the tamales too. For dessert? Krispy Kremes!

Enjoy kids!

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Give a Legion Worlder a buffet and he'll eat for a day. But give a Legion Worlder strippers and buffet and well.....
Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Strippers?!!! Great Idea, I think I'll ummm... confiscate it.
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Gosh! I thought the guys were going to get female strippers - not that Dean Martin look-alike taking it off. Is that why everyone left?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Morning time LW!

Hot coffee and fresh pastries for breakfest!

Live entertainment will be tonight. I will have Cobie handle that!

walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkwithcrowds   Email walkwithcrowds         Edit/Delete Post     
Free buffet AND strippers???

Wait till I get my wheelbarrow and my rubbergloves!!

--------------------
Be lucky

From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I've even had the ladies and lads make their show 'artsy' as to appeal to that large contingent of Legion World that prefers their erotic shows to have a good storyline!

That is, of course, for the very late night owls, as first there will be Poetry Slam, then dancing, then rousing war songs by Hrun, and later me battling lions in my jungle uniform (given to me by the Gorilla Tribes of Legion World).

So everyone prepare for a good time at the Vudoo Lounge! V to the U, vote Vu!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

That sounds like such a good show, I may just sit out the rest of the election right here.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.