Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Vudoo Lounge- 24 Hour Buffet Now Open (Page 11)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: The Vudoo Lounge- 24 Hour Buffet Now Open
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
The lounge will be hosting a Hollween Bash this weekend. Pumpkin Juice and Butterbeer will be the drinks of choice. The hot tubs will become huge apple bobbing tubs and free candy for everyone!

Costume contest will also be held to find the mascot for the Vudoo Lounge!

Come on down people!

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myriad
The One Woman Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myriad           Edit/Delete Post     
 -

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: All Possible Locations | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
ahhhh i like kitties!
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Butterbeer = [Cool]

Will we be playing pin the tale on the llama? (Waiting for comment from Stoopid Cat or Stu, wanting to play 'pin the tail on the [insert either here]"...)

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

A good game of pin the tail on " " is always a good halloween treat.
Myriad
The One Woman Legion

Poor [Comet] gets no respect since [Krypto] and [Streaky] got all the limelight.

--------------------

From: All Possible Locations | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myriad
The One Woman Legion

And what about [Beppo] ? Poor, forgotten [Beppo] !

--------------------

ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
If Comet hadn't turned himself into a lesbian, he might have gotten further with Supergirl. [Smile] But Streaky gets absolutely nothing these days! And, well, Super-Monkey never really did go far. On Krypton, the people are more closely related to dogs than monkeys, which explains why Krypto was smarter.

Anyway, I am really good at getting down on my knees and, um, "bobbing for apples".

[ October 29, 2004, 05:51 PM: Message edited by: ferroboy ]

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Hope everyone had fun tonight...more pumpkin juice and butterbeer again tomorrow!
Myriad
The One Woman Legion

VU, can I fix you anything? You're always so good about hosting us, maybe you'd like some TLC.

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
RT, your lounge is getting to be very popular.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

just trying to provide everyone a nice place to relax and chill and escape the everyday world!
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Well you've cetainly succeeded. This would also make a swell apres-ski lounge. Maybe the Empress could use her powers to put in a ski hill behind the lounge for winter.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
RT, like the Halloween decor, very scary.

I'd try some of that there butterbeer, but its sounds a bit weird, whats in it?

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
I figured I'd stop in for a drink this afternoon. It looks great, RTVU2!

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  17  18  19   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.