Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Welcome to Legion World. Introduce yourself, why don't ya! (Page 19)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 95 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  93  94  95   
Author Topic: Welcome to Legion World. Introduce yourself, why don't ya!
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Princess (someone who actually knows of me!)! Glad you like my work. Maybe as I get to know more folks here I can cast some of y'all as Legionnaires (like I did with my Comics2Film friends here).
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
I love your work MELad.

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Harbinger! I've got a couple more pics cookin' right now in Photoshop, just gotta find the time to do it (I just got picked to be on a jury [Frown] ).
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Gotta agree with Harbinger and the Princess. I went and checked your photomanips (anything Harbi and Princess Cru like MUST be a must-see) and I totally enjoyed myself.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Monkey Eater Lad:
(I just got picked to be on a jury [Frown] ).

Poor you [Frown]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Monkey Eater Lad:
(I just got picked to be on a jury [Frown] ).

Hopefully it will be an interesting case to hear

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Isn't it the boring cases you want? That way you won't get nightmares.

[ January 08, 2004, 09:03 AM: Message edited by: Sanity or Madness? ]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Maybe they'll put Chameleon back on trial. Either way, its supposed to be a fairly short trial - ending next thursday at the latest...
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, MEL -- how was the trial?
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

quote:
Originally posted by STU:
Hey, MEL -- how was the trial?

Hey Stu sorry, I musta missed this one...

The trial took longer than expected (4 days instead of 2-3) but was pretty interesting. It was a 2nd degree burglary trial where a guy was seen entering a building and was caught with tools, some of which had the initials of the victim engraved in them. It took a while but we finally all agreed that the guy was guilty of breaking and entering with the intent to steal stuff. The plus side was I got to explore a new city (Fremont, CA) and I found some new comic book stores and bought a new video game.

Comet King
No 1 Tellus fan

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Comet King           Edit/Delete Post     
My ex-flatmate got a murder trial. Apparently they had to see pictures of the body and they were so horrible he wouldn't even tell me what they looked like!

--------------------
"What a total entropic mess! Let me at it!"

From: London, England | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

ooh sounds exciting! mine wasn't nearly as gruesome - though the fact that the defendant was there in the courtroom staring at us the whole time was a little unsettling...
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Must have been some experience. Good to see you back her, ME Lad!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq:
Anything else I want to share: If you are hungry, I'll share my lunch with you.

I'm hungry. [Smile]
Stu
Time Trapper

[bump] for any new residents of Legion World!
  This topic comprises 95 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  93  94  95   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.