Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » A Faraway Room (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: A Faraway Room
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Just bought those Giffen postcards from e bay and am spending some time putting them up on the wall. So if anyone wants to see them...

just be careful of the transdimensional doorway that leads to Senior Widebottoms pantaloons down the hall way

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Faraway Lad:
Just bought those Giffen postcards from e bay and am spending some time putting them up on the wall. So if anyone wants to see them...

just be careful of the transdimensional doorway that leads to Senior Widebottoms pantaloons down the hall way

i got those postcards a while back off E-Bay [ also !! ] .... there are the 'Five Year Gap' ones ???

they're cool !!!

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by the boy with UltraPowers:
.... there are the 'Five Year Gap' ones ???

they're cool !!!

Matthew. [/QB]

that they are matthew that they are [Smile]

I had seen them on a web site somewhere or other, but to be honest they are much better in the flesh so to speak.

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad

Ouch eek ouch,

Walks around room naked covered in cream holding out arms.

Nothing to do with the sunburn, just been hanging out in Lardys room [Big Grin]

--------------------
Faithfull

Faraway Lad

I really hot and bothered. I'm bored theres nothing on the holo and most of my legion pals are still at work. Harumph! [Razz]

I know what I'll do [Wink]

Quickly runs over to kitchen and starts to fill left over party balloons with water.

"now whos room shall I visit first" [Big Grin]

--------------------
Faithfull

Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
You'll be getting yours soon enough.

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad

quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
You'll be getting yours soon enough.

I rather hope so, i've not had any female company for a long time. Ohh, I see thats not what you mean. [Wink]

Anyway, given the directions to get here, whos going to come over here to give it to me [Razz]

--------------------
Faithfull

THE LABRADORIAN
THE LEGIONS' GREATEST HERO

Icon 1 posted      Profile for THE LABRADORIAN           Edit/Delete Post     
hi
nice room
hope ya drop by mine

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
After spending a thousand years wandering the Phantom Zone, finding this place was a snap. (Even the Trapper let me pass. I guess killing him taught him some manners.)

Nice postcards, Faraway.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad

quote:
Originally posted by He Who Wanders:
After spending a thousand years wandering the Phantom Zone, finding this place was a snap. (Even the Trapper let me pass. I guess killing him taught him some manners.)

Nice postcards, Faraway.

Well I guess killing a huge undying force of nature does kinda make you someone to respect ...sir... [Smile]

--------------------
Faithfull

Faraway Lad

Just bumpin this onto the front page or else even I cant find my way to my own room [Smile]

--------------------
Faithfull

Faraway Lad

I thought I’d share the news that I just won Superboy 86 (the 4th legion appearance) from ebay. It was a bit pricey, but I guess that’s what happens when you try to buy a 1961 comic. Cant wait to get my hands on it.

[Saturn Girl]

[ August 04, 2003, 02:43 PM: Message edited by: Faraway Lad ]

--------------------
Faithfull

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
They sure can be. I've picked a few old ones myself on eBay. Sometimes, if the seller is unfamiliar with comics, you can pick up some great ones at a bargin, but those are getting scarcer & scarcer.

BTW, enjoy #86!

V

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
From far away, across the waves...

Can you hear me?

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<'ports in>

Faraway? Darden? Are you here?

You weren't at HQ, and as memory serves, this was your place. I remember it was a lot bigger and more expansive than it appears to be, so you may be here somewhere. And even if not, this place has a special connection with your power that makes it possible to contact you even when you're out.

I've heard you've shown some interest in the concerns I've raised about Cobalt. I know the three of us used to have a very tight friendship, so I hope you'll be open to hear what I have to say...

At your office there's an extensive report from LGH and Doctor One affirming that I'm who I say I am and that I'm quite sane...so I hope you'll help me.

Cobalt's dangerous, Darden. He murdered me, I swear it! And he needs to stand trial for that and his role in what happened to Slim's planet, for starters...

<looks around>

Do you hear me, old friend?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.