Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » A Faraway Room (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: A Faraway Room
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
<Throws himself forward and rolls into a ball just as Lardy blasts him in the ears, Lardy flies over his head and lands flat on his back, but the Ranger is momentarially stunned>

Nice Shot Lardy... But no bingo...

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just give me a split second...)

--------------------
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
*ungh* I fight dirty, Ranger!

<looks over at Cobalt and sees he's still stunned>

Looks like I gotta go the first few rounds...

Hmmm...not any fat cells to drain from you, Ranger...maybe this one'll be mano y mano...

<blue Lard Force grow surrounds him and greatly enhances strength>

...time to hiy ya while yer down!

<charges and hits Ranger full boar in the face>

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
<Rolls with Lardy's charge and throws himself backwards, managing to turn Lardy so that he lands heavily on top of him. He gets in a short right fist to the ribs and a chopping left to Lardy's eye before a Lard force burst throws him away from Lardy...>

You're tougher than I thought... Give up before I stop Holding Back...

(Crap, did I just see the girls?)

--------------------

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<wipes eye, grins>

You think I'm not holding back?

<blasts him into the stratosphere>

<approaches Cobalt>

C'MON, Des--snap out of it! We can take him down a lot quicker together!

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pagan Lass
Sorceress/Table Dancer/Grandmother

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
Brit, Cobie is still on the ground over there...

I've got the non-metallic handcuffs and leg-irons...

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Not so fast, girls...

<erects Lard Force bubble around Brit and My>

--------------------

Space Ranger
Private Dick

<Flies back down like a missile aiming directly for Lardy, Blasts into him and drives him thru a stone wall...>

MY, BRITT... Get into the castle... you two have no business here...

Turns back to Lardy who is already back on his feet...

--------------------

Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod!

<Runs over to Cobie and roughly turns him onto his belly pulling his hands behind his back and his feet up. In seconds his ankles and wrists are tie-wrapped together...>

Like please stay down Mr Cobalt, please don't make me use the plastic bullets...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Get some!

<'ports behind Ranger, blasts him in the ears again & 'ports him to LW's core>

*huff* Oughta occupy him for a minute...

<turns to Cobalt>

COME ON, DES!!!

--------------------

Pagan Lass
Sorceress/Table Dancer/Grandmother

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
<Runs toward the castle until she is out of Lardy's sight, then circles around behind him.>

<Slides Katana's out of sheaths>

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<magnetically tosses everyday girl into the nearby river>

Sorry Brit, but you better cool down...

*cough* (still injured from before...)

<as Ranger and Lardy battle, Cobalt magnetically uses all of his momentum so tons of iron appear with his crushing blow, as he lands a complete sucker-shot to the back of Space Ranger's head>

Know you felt that one, Ranger. First rule of being Chief of Security--never play fair!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<senses My>

Ah-ah, My! Those lovely lady humps don't get you a free pass!

<swats katanas out of her hands>

Y'know, when this is over, I might ask you out!

<'ports behind My, grabs her, 'ports her a mile away>

Bye!

<'ports back, does same with Brit>

Bondage ill befits you, sweetie!

<'ports back to Cobalt>

Finally!

How do you think they're tracking me, Des?

[ February 25, 2009, 06:11 PM: Message edited by: LardLad ]

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:
Originally posted by My Wee Fem:
<Runs toward the castle until she is out of Lardy's sight, then circles around behind him.>

<Slides Katana's out of sheaths>

<magnetically rips katanas out and sends them miles away>
Sorry My...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod! That's so like not FAIR!

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I'm up, Lardy, I'm up...I told you this would be tough...should have told you I'm supposed to still be bed-ridden...healing powers aren't working on myself for some reason...

<coughs blood>

Sorry 'Ranger...

<kicks him in the ribs while he's down, using magnetism to enhance strength>

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.