Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » A Faraway Room (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: A Faraway Room
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
<Staggers>

You used to care about the little guys...

What happened?

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Next time no warnings...)

--------------------
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<both of them knock Space Ranger back>

Be careful now, My Whee Fem and Everyday Girl are still around here somewhere...

<both flying in the air>

There are a ton of places we can go on Legion World, but unfortunately where we need to be is the main city--the most dangerous place possible for us!

Maybe we can get to Rocky...would he help you again? I know you've asked so much of him. But at least we'd have a place to start...

...and we have friends in the capital city of course...

Here comes Ranger again.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:
Originally posted by Space Ranger:
<Staggers>

You used to care about the little guys...

What happened?

(Next time no warnings...)

Ranger, all I've ever cared about is the people of Legion World.

I have no family. I have no home. I have nothing but Legion World and the LMB. And I'm going to try to save it. Including your own family, the House of Quank.

This is for all of them.

Lardy when I say something I need you to repeat it immediately, you hear me? And we'll go from there...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes...Rocky will help us, and they won't be able to touch us there, either.

<takes his hand and they 'port to the Rookery>

[ February 25, 2009, 06:26 PM: Message edited by: LardLad ]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
<Falls short...>

It's not over...

I don't care Cobalt, it's not over...

<Falls>

(It'll never be over...)

--------------------
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<teleporting away>

I'm going to need your help soon, Ranger...and the rest of you.

Please trust me, like you once did...

For Legion World...

Legolas
Elfin Prince

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legolas           Edit/Delete Post     
Greetings, all.

I, Prince Legolas, have taken temporary possession of six Legion World properties.

In each of those six you will find a form that looks, acts and talk like me. In all ways of perceiving, whether scientific, magickal or psionic, all six will seem equally identical. All your detection techniques will identify all of them as me - or none of them.

Of these six, five are elaborate simulacrums, constructs that will totally suck the life (and other) energies of any who interfere with them, whether by touch, distance attack or even a simple mind probe. These are based on the magickal technologies of the Z'xyc'hians, and you may recall the spatio-temperal implosions of their own doings that ended their very existence.

Tamper with me at your own peril.

From: on the lam! | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.