Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » A Faraway Room (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: A Faraway Room
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Everyday Girl:
Ohmygod! Des is like tied up...

<Points Twin 9mm Baretta VLK's at Lardy>

And you need to kiss the ground, LIKE RIGHT NOW!

Sorry Brit, but you need to get with it--you'll be okay once you swim to shore!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Lardy, whatever you do, don't harm Everyday Girl or My Whee Fem. Don't even hit them. They're just doing the job I helped train them to do.

Space Ranger can handle it though [Big Grin]

<hits the skies at full speed>

Startin' to feel better already...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
<Bursts up out of the ground looking for Lardy...>

Where are the girls?

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(IF THEY'RE HURT, NOTHING WILL STOP ME...)

--------------------
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
They're safe, n00b!

Let's charge him, Des!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Easy Ranger, you know we'd never hurt My and Brit. Though I give Brit more credit than you ever would since you baby her...

<leaps onto his back, punching him again with a sucker-shot>

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<at the same time, Lardy gets him in the breadbasket>

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Throws himself backwards smashing Cobie into the ground then leaps at Lardy...

Truth and justice shall Prevail!
(But it's gonna hurt)

--------------------

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

They're using Security Office protocols and weaponry against us--all of it designed and approved by me!

Lets stay with the Ranger, Lardy. Ranger, I know you're holding back. We don't want to hurt you either (despite kicking you in the ribs and stuff).

You need to let me and Lardy go...this is not just for us, but Abin and Pagan too...

<turns to My Whee Fem>

And you too, My. We're doing this for you too.

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Yeah, I don't wanna hurt you either!

<punches him in the gut again>

Really!

<another one to the chin>

des, do you think they're tracking me with something in my clothes?

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Yes, they definitely are tracking you with something. Hopefully its in your clothes--or at least otherwise you have a good case of them violating your rights.

<flies by again, magnetically crashing into the Ranger>

We need to get somewhere ASAP where we can have all such devices removed. But that means someone with the know-how who we know will help us...

Space Ranger
Private Dick

I'm not letting anybody Go Cobie...

For once you're going to answer for your arrogant bullshit...

You put six security officers in the hospital today... Enough is enough...

Stand down now... Or Else...

(You won't like me when I'm angry)

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Arrogant bullshit--Ranger, please! I've only ever been as full of it as my partner, who happened to be you for a long time. I'm not playing around lightly with people's lives or health.

We're in some very real danger! All of us!

You trusted me once--you and Sarya both! Remember Thora? Remember Dark STU? This is like those times...

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Well, if it's clothes...

<'ports out of them>

...that's taken care of! <grins>

We need to get him outta super-hearing range, so you can tell me where I can take us!

Ready for a tag-team mega-punch?

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

You got it [Wink]

<tag-team mega punch in action!>

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

CHARGE!!!!

--------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.