Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Post-Its you'd leave on the LW Mission Monitor Board (Page 25)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  47  48  49   
Author Topic: Post-Its you'd leave on the LW Mission Monitor Board
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
RB-

We just need two more.

-Rockhopper Tenor

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Signups for the hockey team will be closed next Tuesday. Positions still open.
From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Quarteters Duettists -

Please stop quarteting dueting after 11:00 pm. Also, no, "she ain't sweet", and I have no idea how much the "doggie" costs!

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
People,

The kitchen staff works long hours for not much money. You don't help things along by playing hockey with the blinis while others are trying to enjoy their weekend brunch. Try to be a tad more courteous in the future. Or consider taking your athletic endeavors over to the gym.

Thank You.

-- cleome

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Blame Lard Lad. I told him to leave those donuts alone.
From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raging Bull
Maverick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raging Bull           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for signing up, Mr. Rockhopper.

I'm a bit surprised there haven't been more takers. Don't y'all know about the resurgence of barbershop quartets in the late 30th century, and how incredibly popular they are in the 31st? Why, my last quartet had so many lust-crazy groupies of both genders that we had to go incognito for a while.

Anyhow, if y'all hear someone singing "Down by the Old Mill Stream" in the briefing room, that'll be me practicin'.

--------------------
♦ Translated from 31st century Texan to 21st century English ♦

From: The open range | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Meeting Tonight!

Subject: Barbershop Quartets! Are they Undermining the peace and stability but mostly the peace of Legion World?

- Absolutely NO harmonizing will be allowed in the meeting hall!

- Bring donuts!

- But NOT crullers!

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Singers-

please make sure any donuts you bring really are donuts.

One of the Palmusian ambassadors seems to be missing, so please do not eat him by mistake.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Abin Quank:
All,

Luckily Abin is married to Legion World's most powerful Sorceress...

I'm just sayin'...

Abin, meet me outside the authentic British pub [Wink]
From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Ceej, you cuddly little devil, stop by the 85th floor corner office... Pagan Lass wants to meet you in person.

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Please sweep up the donut crumbs. They are attracting Tulvanian Witch Ants, who also enjoy eating wallboard.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rody the Super-Rat
Say CHEESE

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rody the Super-Rat           Edit/Delete Post     
(written on the Mission Monitor Board itself)

We're out of Post-Its.

--------------------
[Rodent-English translations provided courtesy of telepathic earplugs.]

From: The Legion of Super-Rodents clubhouse | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Dude, there's a whole gross of brand-new orange Post-It's right in the supply cupboard. Or there was. Oh, wait. Rodents. Orange-colored squares. Never mind.

I'll be at Office Despot for an hour, if anyone's looking for me.

-- cleome

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rody the Super-Rat
Say CHEESE

It must have been Cheddar-Eater Rat. That guy can (and will) eat anything.

--------------------

From: The Legion of Super-Rodents clubhouse | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rody the Super-Rat
Say CHEESE

quote:
Originally posted by cleome:
I'll be at Office Despot for an hour, if anyone's looking for me.

Beware the Office Despot. He's a tyrannical micro-manager who only lets you have one five-minute coffee break a day.

--------------------

This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  47  48  49   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.