Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Mainframe of the Reboot (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  15  16  17   
Author Topic: The Mainframe of the Reboot
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
To: Sanity or Madness
CC: Outdoor Miner
Re: Security Office Report

SoM and OM, here is a report to give you a full briefing on the Security Office and those in it's employ.

Chief of Security: Cobalt Kid (position is for life, can only be lost through retirement or death).

Deputy Chief of Security: Space Ranger (temporarily suspended)

Full Security Officers: Arachne, Invisible Brainiac, Shark Lad, Emerald Empress, Super Lad Kid, Dev-Em, Furball, Blockade Boy, Minesurfer. I'd like to remind you that these are the cream of the crop and most have already recieved numerous awards for showing valor during times of crisis.

There are also a small handful of ultra secret security officers that I will not name, and can keep a secret under the Legion World Constitution Section F4, article 9.3. Between us, don't worry about these NOC's, they have a variety of uses.

Space Ranger is currently suspended, although that case is still pending. Mind control may be involved, and the Alt ID Revolt was politically strenuous enough to ensure that things are handled with the most gentle of care. I am confident that he will be exonerated.

Best of luck during your term.

Chief of Security
Cobalt Kid

PS- a report from the Legion World Triumvirate (myself, Eryk Davis Ester and Greybird) will most likely be sent soon.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sanity or Madness?:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
As Chief of Security, I have cameras following Thora and Glorith at *all* times now, just in case...um, you know...something happens.

Step up survillance - I want to know the microt either of them step out of line.
Yes and I want to know the microt one or the other of them steps out of their cloths [Big Grin]

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glorith
Kneel Before My Power

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glorith   Email Glorith         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh Faraway you can bathe in my beauty anytime, or you can watch me beat Mr. Sanity mad, or Mr. Madness sane. You Choose.

--------------------
Evil Has Come To Legion World

From: Everywhere | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
You know, I wasn't planning to declare War on you & Thora for at least another week. But if need be, I suppose I could move the timetable up...

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glorith
Kneel Before My Power

quote:
You know, I wasn't planning to declare War on you & Thora for at least another week. But if need be, I suppose I could move the timetable up...

Bring It On!

--------------------

From: Everywhere | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Well chaps if anyone wants me I shall be in Gloriths room getting down and.......

Ermmm I mean indulging in..........

no really, what I mean is an Ambassadorial meeting, yea thats it. [Big Grin]

Now Glorith my dear, where's that Royal birthmark you wanted to show me.

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glorith
Kneel Before My Power

quote:
Originally posted by Faraway Lad:
Well chaps if anyone wants me I shall be in Gloriths room getting down and.......

Ermmm I mean indulging in..........

no really, what I mean is an Ambassadorial meeting, yea thats it. [Big Grin]

Now Glorith my dear, where's that Royal birthmark you wanted to show me.

Dear I want to show you more than my birthmark.

--------------------

Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Office of the LMBP Leader
GovernMental Building
Legionworld
LG10 NET

Dear Faraway Lad,

You're fired.

Yours Sincerely
Sanity or Madness?
LMBP Leader.

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
Does that mean Faraway Lad was really the Time Trapper?

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Holy Cosmic Boy! Can it be true, Faraway?
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glorith
Kneel Before My Power

quote:
Office of the LMBP Leader
GovernMental Building
Legionworld
LG10 NET

Dear Faraway Lad,

You're fired.

Yours Sincerely
Sanity or Madness?
LMBP Leader.

I'm sorry are you under some misguided fantasy that you actually have some authority?

--------------------

Faraway Lad

Ah well such is the vagrancies of life in the diplomatic core.

Dear Mr SoM,
As you failed to follow any procedure, nor indeed did you undertake any investigation into the current situation, I shall of course be taking you to an Industrial Tribunal for Unfair Dismissal, Breech of Contract, Wages Act claims, and of course injury to feeling.

I would also point out that as a holder of a royal commission from our founders I can not technically be dismissed by an elected official. I therefore will remain at my post until i have communicated with either Nightcrawler or Lightning Lad as to my position within Legion World.

However, should you wish to discuss a potential compromise payment then I will of course be open to all communications.

The Keys to the ambassadorial residence are under the mat at the front door. I shall be with my Legion Serving Cobaltus.

--------------------
Faithfull

Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Should you need an attorney

Quislet's Super Law Firm...of Space!

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Check the Commission - I can dismiss you, but only for Treason (which includes l'collaboration horizontale). [Big Grin]

[ July 09, 2004, 08:35 PM: Message edited by: Sanity or Madness? ]

--------------------

Glorith
Kneel Before My Power

Mr Madness I ask you humbly to hire Mr. Farway back or I will pull your bowels through your nose.

See I can be nice!

--------------------

This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.