Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Mainframe of the Reboot (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  15  16  17   
Author Topic: The Mainframe of the Reboot
Thora
Mad hot like a Romulan Supermodel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thora           Edit/Delete Post     
Thora of Taltar wasn't making a request, cretin!

--------------------
On MY world, which your robot space-probes contacted only a month ago, a superior MATRIARCHAL system exists! There, women are the stronger, dominant sex!

From: Taltar | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Thora:
Thora of Taltar wasn't making a request, cretin!

Office of the LMBP Leader
GovernMental Building
Legionworld
LG10 NET

Dear Thora,

Sod Off.

Yours Sincerely
Sanity or Madness?
LMBP Leader.

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Future:
Do employees get front-row seats to the first Calamity show?

I'm sure we can work something out.

We'll even provide employees with headphones. The kind people wear for protection when they fire shotguns. Trust me, you'll need 'em.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glorith
Kneel Before My Power

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glorith   Email Glorith         Edit/Delete Post     
This is now my throneroom and bed chamber. Mr Madness! and Mr Miner please vacate the premises and worship your Queen.

--------------------
Evil Has Come To Legion World

From: Everywhere | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
My apologies madam, you seem to be in the wrong building. This facility is for elected leaders and Government officials only. If i may suggest you return to your official residence on Embassy Row. Where I am sure the psyonian ambassador (a real princess) will be delighted to teach you the finer points of manners and etiquette.

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmf.

After all the campaigning I did for SoM?, I don't even get a lackey's post?

whatever happened to graft and patronage? is there no respect for tradition?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
Hmmf.

After all the campaigning I did for SoM?, I don't even get a lackey's post?

whatever happened to graft and patronage? is there no respect for tradition?

GovernMental Building
Legionworld
LG10 NET

Dear Kent,

Tradition also dictates that you make a general or specific request of the Leader in order to gain a Cabinet Membership. What ministry would you like?

Yours Sincerely
Sanity or Madness?
LMBP Leader.

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

quote:
Originally posted by Glorith:
This is now my throneroom and bed chamber. Mr Madness! and Mr Miner please vacate the premises and worship your Queen.

GovernMental Building
Legionworld
LG10 NET

Dear Glorith,

Sod Off.

Yours Sincerely
Sanity or Madness?
LMBP Leader.

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

SoM?-

how about Director of External Affairs?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
SoM?-

how about Director of External Affairs?

GovernMental Building
Legionworld
LG10 NET

Dear Director Shakespeare,

Sure.

Yours Sincerely
Sanity or Madness?
LMBP Leader.

--------------------

Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
I'd invite Glorith and Thora to come to my psych office to talk off their hostilities...but I don't believe one can ever be adequately trained enough for that!

Perhaps you ladies can channel your need for acceptance and rage creatively? Start a project, work in the flogging room, or make some friends through a dinner party.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

All right!
new haircut and reporting for duty!

Let's get Thora and Glorith in a arena and charge admission, so to fund a San Diego expedition for the whole cabinet!

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
As Chief of Security, I have cameras following Thora and Glorith at *all* times now, just in case...um, you know...something happens.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
As Chief of Security, I have cameras following Thora and Glorith at *all* times now, just in case...um, you know...something happens.

Step up survillance - I want to know the microt either of them step out of line.

--------------------

ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
Good idea Kent. I can't remember the last time I had a vacation. I do know I'm way overdue for one though.

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.