Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Mainframe of the Reboot (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  15  16  17   
Author Topic: The Mainframe of the Reboot
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Outdoor Miner:
quote:
Originally posted by Frostfyre:
I'm applying for "Minister of Domestic Affairs"

You're already Minister of Flirting for Life.

Looking for a career change?

Nah, just a new name for the old Dept, as far as I'm concerned [Smile]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
If it is appropriate I would be happy to continue serving as Ambassador to Faraway Places no one else wants to go to.

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Do you guys commission pieces?

We'll try anything once. That's our motto.

It might even refer to the music.

quote:
I've got this nice number I've been working on. Hope Outdoor Miner doesn't mind playing 30 min. mellotron solos...[/QB]
"30 minute Mellotron solo" is my middle name. Bring it.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Outdoor Miner:
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Do you guys commission pieces?

We'll try anything once. That's our motto.

It might even refer to the music.

I hasten to point out that that's his motto, and he doesn't make policy [Razz]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I hope SoM realizes that Calamity has a tradition of practicing in the leader's quarters at in the wee hours of the night! [Razz]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Can I get a dance pole in my office?

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Also that Lash boy can I get him in my office?

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thora
Mad hot like a Romulan Supermodel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thora           Edit/Delete Post     
Thora of Taltar DEMANDS to be made Secretary of Cretin-Flogging!

I'll also require a Slave-Boy-Friday. The cretinous males known as Frostfyre or Rokk Steady will suffice.

--------------------
On MY world, which your robot space-probes contacted only a month ago, a superior MATRIARCHAL system exists! There, women are the stronger, dominant sex!

From: Taltar | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

God I love that woman!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
I volunteer to operate the security cameras. I KNOW that they've been installed in the girls' locker rooms.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
I'd love to volunteer as this administration's psychologist and psychiatrist. Someone has to help ease the transition from the sane wing to the madness wing, give the leaders some encouraging words, and aid the paranoia department should anything arise!

I know there's going to have to be some counseling once IB and Cobalt work out these security camera issues!

That and I need to get some practice in for my college major somewhere. [Big Grin] Do employees get front-row seats to the first Calamity show?

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

quote:
Originally posted by Thora:
Thora of Taltar DEMANDS to be made Secretary of Cretin-Flogging!

I'll also require a Slave-Boy-Friday. The cretinous males known as Frostfyre or Rokk Steady will suffice.

Office of the LMBP Leader
GovernMental Building
Legionworld
LG10 NET

Dear Thora,

Sod Off.

Yours Sincerely
Sanity or Madness?
LMBP Leader.

--------------------

Reboot

quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
I volunteer to operate the security cameras. I KNOW that they've been installed in the girls' locker rooms.

GovernMental Building
Legionworld
LG10 NET

Dear Invisible Brainiac,

I'm afraid those fall under Cobalt Kid's jurisidiction. While, as Leader, I have full access to the tapes as and when I want them, I have no involvement with the day-to-day running.

I advise you to write to the Security Office, asking for a post.

Yours Sincerely
Sanity or Madness?
LMBP Leader.

--------------------

Reboot

quote:
Originally posted by Future:
I'd love to volunteer as this administration's psychologist and psychiatrist. Someone has to help ease the transition from the sane wing to the madness wing, give the leaders some encouraging words, and aid the paranoia department should anything arise!

I know there's going to have to be some counseling once IB and Cobalt work out these security camera issues!

That and I need to get some practice in for my college major somewhere. [Big Grin] Do employees get front-row seats to the first Calamity show?

GovernMental Building
Legionworld
LG10 NET

Dear Future,

Yes I do believe this arrangement is satesfactory, and you may start your post immediately.

Unfortunately, however, I have no involvement with any calamities.

Yours Sincerely
Sanity or Madness?
LMBP Leader.

--------------------

Reboot

quote:
Originally posted by Frostfyre:
Can I get a dance pole in my office?

Also that Lash boy can I get him in my office?

God I love that woman!

GovernMental Building
Legionworld
LG10 NET

Dear Frostfyre,

Apply to the requistion department for your first two items.

As for your fixation on Miss Thora, I advise you to meet with Councillor Future at the earliest possible opportunity to see about resolving that little issue.

Yours Sincerely
Sanity or Madness?
LMBP Leader.

--------------------

This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.