Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Mainframe of the Reboot (Page 10)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  15  16  17   
Author Topic: The Mainframe of the Reboot
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Ah. Good thinking!

But did anyone make sure to keep his receipt?

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Bicycle Repair Man   Email Bicycle Repair Man         Edit/Delete Post     
[Love] the Marvin avatar, SoM!

--------------------
"What are you supposed to do with a manically depressed robot?"
"You think you've got problems? What are you supposed to do if you are a manically depressed robot? No -- don't bother trying to answer. I'm fifty thousand times more intelligent than you, and even I don't know. It gives me a headache, just trying to think down to your level."

From: Monty Python's Flying Circus | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sanity or Madness?:
*Directs SoMbots to repair the hole, and erects a field around the GovernMental building, which allows all but Hrun to pass through. Hrun will end up stuck on the barren asteroid KP once ended up stuck on for a time if he tries to enter*

SoMbots?

[Roll Eyes] [Razz]

Future
The Present is Past

Talk about retcons! [Big Grin]

Or has STU inspired a new tradition of every leader getting their own mechanical likenesses? This makes me wonder where Vee is keeping his robot army. [Wink]

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Last time we thought a leader had 'bots', there was a massive revolution!

Surely SoM isn't considering tyranny?!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Bah! I have a brain the size of a planet. Creating some menial robots is child's play.

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Last time we thought a leader had 'bots', there was a massive revolution!

Surely SoM isn't considering tyranny?!

Perish the thought dear radioactive element lad [Big Grin]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Hmm...I smell a possible new "Which one of us is a Traitor?!" story for the LMB archives!

...we'll just blow that quote out of proportion into a hundred-page epic. [Wink]

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
SoM-

It appears that you are a tyrant and a villian.

I hope that you'll be able to regain the Sanity portion of your personality, and cease this needless war b/t your office and the Office of Security.

-Your legend, Cobalt Kid [Wink]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Cobalt-

It shows that you are a mind-controlling, Security-obsessed manipulator.

I hope you'll overcome this one day, and cease this needless silent Terror you have enforced on LegionWorld.

- Your Leader, SoM

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh my, things are getting interesting!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

There are some outcomes I just don't want to predict!

Coincidentally, if we find microchips in our heads with Cobie's signature on them, can't we turn around and sell them on Super eBay in ten years as valuable commodites of Legion World's greatest poster? Just a thought if anyone happens to stumble upon one!

Stu
Time Trapper

quote:
Originally posted by SoM:
Bah! I have a brain the size of a planet.

Good thing you have a nice, thick neck to support the weight. [Razz] [Wink]
Stu
Time Trapper

I knew my incisive investigative reporting would send the corrupt leadership of LW into silent mode! [Big Grin]
Stu
Time Trapper

Well, it appears as though the SoM government has collapsed. This thread/GovernMental building has been all but abandoned, and SoM himself is nowhere to be found. Even this "Reboot" fellow, who bears some superficial resemblance to SoM, is titled not "Leader" but "Guardian"...!

[plants flag in the fertile sod of this thread]

I claim this thread in the name of STUtopia! [Big Grin]

Reboot

Take over my territory? I don't think so.

Glitch... containment field!

*throws the containment field, with Stueey encased in it, to the Moon*

--------------------

This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.