Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Mainframe of the Reboot (Page 12)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17   
Author Topic: The Mainframe of the Reboot
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Only on days that end in "Y," tho.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Troia:
Cobie does space-rawk!

Glitch -- DeChip!

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
 -
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
what was that, Cobie?

do speak up.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm. Perhaps I made the font too small on that one. [Wink]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
I wonder if this schism will ever be repaired once Reboot leaves office?

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
I wonder if this schism will ever be repaired once Reboot leaves office?

I hope so. These ongoing accusations have plagued Legion World long enough. Between Faraway Lad and myself, SoM has definately been involved in a rough political climate here on LW.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
True and not only that but he has denied me basic rights such as the right to a free and fair trial. Stripped of my ambassadorship, in itself an illegal move due to secret protocols as you well know Cobalt, and removed from my customary position of curmudgeonly old timer, a role admirably filled in my absence by Gray bird Boy (sorry Grey couldn't resist) :hugs: [Smile] I found my self reduced to living on my salary as Primus of a Legion. A few million a year and thousands of acres of land are hardly enough to make up the loss.

At no time has any evidence been produced to substantiate his wild accusations.

I was about to bring a writ of Habius Corpus. then seek Quis's help in framing a claim for slander, libel and calumny. (if i can pin the theft of Munch's scream on him as well it might be worth a punt) when this new election was called. It may be better once he has been removed from office to consider action then?

Compensation will be sought in terms of loss of garnish, bribes...erm sorry loss of income, together with the incredible injury to feeling such a figure will of course and should be substantial. Of course such profits will be put to good use in adding to the glory that is legion world. (ie a new statue of Cobalt Kid) [Wink]

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

You will have my full support, Far.

Once SoM completes his term in the next few days, the new leader will come in and we can sort everything out. I hope to reestablish a tight bond b/t the Security Office and the leadership, and hopefully you'll be restored to your former position with full benefits. Then the dark politics of this term can be forgotten.

Penetrable Girl
Just A Phase?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penetrable Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
[Phantom Girl] I hope to negotiate a position within the new government.

But, also, I hope to OVERTHROW COBALT! [Phantom Girl]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Bgztl | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
sorry SK but thats not allowed. (says Cobalt) [Big Grin]

Course it does depend on just what it is you want to throw over Cobalt. I hear he is partial to being covered in Honey and Molassess and then thrown to freshly sheared Sheep. [LOL]

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Only two days to go before this term comes to an official end.

I hope that SoM is able to find some degree of Sanity once the pressures of office are past.

And I'll sit here and drink as much of Outdoor Miner's alcohal stock before this place gets shut down or changed...

Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Only two days to go before this term comes to an official end.

I hope that SoM is able to find some degree of Sanity once the pressures of office are past.

And I'll sit here and drink as much of Outdoor Miner's alcohal stock before this place gets shut down or changed...

Miner's stuff's getting teleported back to his Pool Hall when the term is over. I'll probably reshape what remains into something more appropriate to my current identity, since I'm no longer Sanity or Madness?. [Smile]

And any rumours I'm offering assistance to Miss T in her attempts to overthrow your silent dictatorship are merely that for now [Big Grin]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I thought she was trying to overthrow EDE? I'm just a poor, hard-working Chief of Security and Triumvir [Wink]

I'm curious to see what becomes of this establishment. I take it that Reboot is here to stay and the SoM moniker is gone for the time being?

Maybe once you're out of office, our political battles will be laid to rest? [Big Grin] Well, maybe...

Reboot

quote:
I thought she was trying to overthrow EDE? I'm just a poor, hard-working Chief of Security and Triumvir [Wink]

Yes, and on that Triumvirate...

quote:
I'm curious to see what becomes of this establishment. I take it that Reboot is here to stay and the SoM moniker is gone for the time being?

That's the idea [Smile]

quote:
Maybe once you're out of office, our political battles will be laid to rest? [Big Grin] Well, maybe...

I should point out here that, although I step down as LMBP Leader and Chairman of the Legionworld Council on Tuesday (providing we have a clear winner, or at least "only" a two-way tie. If we get another six-way tie, we have another round... *hopes we get a clear winner*), like the previous Leaders and Deputies since the establishment of LW, I retain my seat on the Council for life (do you have a seat as [Disgraced] Security Chief? I forget. So my political career isn't quite over yet [Big Grin]

--------------------

This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.