Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Mainframe of the Reboot (Page 17)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17   
Author Topic: The Mainframe of the Reboot
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
*finally rouses. looks at clock*

28 HOURS!? Good grife and aplenty - that's longer than after that fight with the Red Bee when I pushed a bee-killing forcefield all around LW...

It's energy, you wouldn't think absorbing and discharging would do that to you...

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Reboot.

You’re a little out of the loop, but despite our differences, you’ve never let Legion World down ever. And I think you’re just about one of the only people who can help me.

Legion World is under attack from all angles. Five of our worst enemies have joined forces. But while that appears to be somewhat dire, something else is happening in the background that could appear worse. Varalent has gone missing. The last time he did so, we had an infinite crisis on our hands. We know he has a direct connection to the Variable Realm, something I cannot access. Within this realm, the literal fate of creation is at stake. For him to disappear, someone or something must be trying to not only destroy us, the LMB, but must be attempting to destroy Legion World itself. This is different from past crisis. There are no time and space fluctuations, no red skies. This is a new threat.

He can be infinitely small for all I know. He could be in the realm itself. But you and I, with our powers, can find him.

What do you say? Care to help out…an old friend?

If it helps, I intend to make Outdoor Miner come with us.

Hey Boot—I know you’re recovering from recent surgery—if not feeling up this, let me know!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legolas
Elfin Prince

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legolas           Edit/Delete Post     
Greetings, all.

I, Prince Legolas, have taken temporary possession of six Legion World properties.

In each of those six you will find a form that looks, acts and talk like me. In all ways of perceiving, whether scientific, magickal or psionic, all six will seem equally identical. All your detection techniques will identify all of them as me - or none of them.

Of these six, five are elaborate simulacrums... I'm sure you've learned of these on the others.

Tamper with me at your own peril.

this is number five of six.

From: on the lam! | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.