Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Mainframe of the Reboot (Page 15)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17   
Author Topic: The Mainframe of the Reboot
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<Poor young Tulla M'Ordeau wanders about the Mainframe, looking for her new employer...>
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm.

OK, we could probably fit the microbrewery over there. If we got rid of those workbenches, we could probably set up the disco over on the left.

And this whole gunmetal gray thing has to go. I'm thinking pastels.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<taps keg>

I've decided to put all that drab technical equipment away, and replace it with a replica of the McDonald's playlands, but with lots of booze strategically placed inside.

And that giant statue of the world's largest spool of yarn can go right here.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

I want to hang the picture of the Super Pets playing poker right there. Can we move the statue a few feet to the right?

--------------------

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

No prob! There's plenty of room now that I've thrown out all this sci-fi stuff and replaced it with a giant-sized version of "Hungry Hungry Hippos"
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Now, that's cool.

That'll look great next to the Hal Jordan Tribute installation down the hall.

--------------------

Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
*kicks teleporter* Stupid lousy piece'o... that unreality bubble's going to pop and kill everyone inside at the rate it's filling up if I don't get this working...

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Wow, I didn't realize how much room I'd take up with this Jeph Loeb reversionary Silver Age tribute...
Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Definately entering the final stages... and this stupid teleporter needs a complete rebuild... (I probably should have made an actual way out of the unreality bubbles rather than relying on the teleporter, huh?)

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

OK, I've got the life-size Perpetual Talking Mark Waid Hologram set up at the entrance. It's looking good.

--------------------

Reboot

I'm getting reeeaaallly tempted to leave you two in there forever at this rate...

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
No prob! There's plenty of room now that I've thrown out all this sci-fi stuff and replaced it with a giant-sized version of "Hungry Hungry Hippos"

Is that the version with the real live hippos?
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Right, I've teleported you out the bubble and back to the Security Office & Pool Hall and created an Unreality Barrier preventing anyone I have not Invited from entering - instead they'll go straight back into your old bubble [Razz]

*teleports life-size HHH to basement tesseract for future use, while he's using the teleporter* Oh, and no real hippos ded.

--------------------

Reboot

ANNOUNCMENT:

From now, until the "Emergency Powers Act" is repealed, I will welcome any refugee from the draconian crackdown against aliens - except Space Rangers - to the Mainframe, where they can remain in peace until the overambitious vice-leader Kent SShakesspeare, who was known until recently to be under Dominion influence and may still be, comes to his senses or is reeled in by ActorLad, the True Leader.

END OF ANNOUCEMENT.

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Reboot, I welcome your vigilance, and hope for your cooperation against legitimate threats, such as the ranger's current attacks.

If, when all is said and done, you (or Actor Lad) feel I have misused these powers, I will resign my office, and recommend you as my replacement.

There is strength in democracy; and I strongly believe any use of special powers calls for even greater accountability.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.