Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Welcome to Legion World. Introduce yourself, why don't ya! (Page 59)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 95 pages: 1  2  3  ...  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  ...  93  94  95   
Author Topic: Welcome to Legion World. Introduce yourself, why don't ya!
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkwithcrowds   Email walkwithcrowds         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Dak!

Welcome to Legion World. They are all really nice people here and I'm sure you'll be made to feel right at home.

See you on the boards.

--------------------
Be lucky

From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kate Harvestar
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kate Harvestar   Email Kate Harvestar         Edit/Delete Post     
Kate

Hi All...Im Joeboy's younger, much more attractive sister. He's been bugging me to sign up for ages and I finally got around to it. I wasnt really a Legion fan at first but Ive become one by proxy. the Titans are more my thing...anyway. So hi everyone [Smile]

--------------------
Illusion, Michael. A “trick” is something a whore does for money... or candy!

From: Newcastle, Australia | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome Kate, sister of Joe-Boy.

Rest assured we do not serve quiche. [tease]

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome aboard, Kate. I hope you appreciate our loveable eccentricities.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome aboard. I guess this means your brother will have to act all nice in here now so you won't run home and tell the folks what he's up to.
From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi Kate, welcome to Legion World! [Cheers]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome to Legion World Kate! Hope to see you around more often in the various forums (there's a Titans one!).
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick Vinson
Libertarian

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nick Vinson   Email Nick Vinson         Edit/Delete Post     
Hello Kate. And welcome!

--------------------
-Nick-

Is Civil War over with yet?

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkwithcrowds   Email walkwithcrowds         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Kate!

Welcome to the gang. You will probably find this hard to believe but we all think your brother is pretty cool!

Do you have any embarrassing stories can you tell us about him to change our minds?

--------------------
Be lucky

From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome Kate! Good to have another fan of Arrested Development aboard.

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kate Harvestar
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kate Harvestar   Email Kate Harvestar         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone [Smile]
quote:
Originally posted by walkwithcrowds:
Hey Kate!

Welcome to the gang. You will probably find this hard to believe but we all think your brother is pretty cool!

Better not let him read that. It'll go to his already overside head ("its as big as Sputnik")
quote:
Originally posted by walkwithcrowds:

Do you have any embarrassing stories can you tell us about him to change our minds?

I have many many embarrasing stories. Mwoo-ha-ha-haaa! > [Smile]

--------------------
Illusion, Michael. A “trick” is something a whore does for money... or candy!

From: Newcastle, Australia | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angra Metternich
Antagonist

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Angra Metternich           Edit/Delete Post     
Name: Ambassador Angra Metternich

Location Origins: Elia, the Dominion, the Dark Oval. The Dark Oval is host to five dominant species. One of these five is the Dominion.

Favorite Legion Story: TMK Legion #1. When we learn the Dominators have taken over Earth.

--------------------
We are a prowling lion, and we will devour you.

From: shadows | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Uh, hi Ambassador.

By any chance, do you go by any other name?

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RevJRob
Returning Prodigal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RevJRob   Email RevJRob         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome, Kate

--------------------
Would you mind not farting while I'm saving the world--The Doctor

From: Ridgeway, SC | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uranus Lad
substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uranus Lad   Email Uranus Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
What's up Legion Worlders!

I'm Uranus Lad

I live in Portland OR on the planet Earth. I've "lurked" around this site off and on for a couple years now and finally broke down and registered. i discovered the Legion as a young kid in the early 70's during the Mike Grell scantily-clad Legionairres period *sigh*. Aside from a couple periods in the intervening years I've been collecting but have always been a fan. My favorite characters are probably Lightning Lad, Saturn Girl, Cosmic Boy, Element Lad, Chameleon, Ultra Boy, Shadow Lass, Wildfire as well as Bouncing Boy and Matter-Eater Lad (2 highly underated characters who I hope to see back someday) I also liked Tellus and Blok in the interest of seeing more non-humaniod characters something majorly lacking in the current run unless you count crowd scenes.

Anyway, Hi all!

Brad

--------------------
Is that a moon?

From: Portland, OR | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 95 pages: 1  2  3  ...  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  ...  93  94  95   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.