Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Welcome to Legion World. Introduce yourself, why don't ya! (Page 67)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 95 pages: 1  2  3  ...  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  ...  93  94  95   
Author Topic: Welcome to Legion World. Introduce yourself, why don't ya!
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome to Legion World, kidflash2fan. Glad to have you join us here.

Have fun! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidflash2fan   Author's Homepage   Email kidflash2fan         Edit/Delete Post     
oh i am thank you

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

From: ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome to Legion World, and thanks for starting that joke thread.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Titan Lad
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Titan Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Name: I usually just go by CP on boards.
Where I live: Dalls, Texas
What I do: student

Favorite Legionaire: Dream Girl, Invisible Kid, Cosmic Boy, Phantom Girl

From: Dallas, Texas | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome to Legion World Titan Lad aka cpsm1092 aka CP.

Now you must go to the Limerick thread in Spaceopoly and write a limerick (just kidding. But feel free to try one if you wish)

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi CP, welcome.

I think we have to add a new line on the "age poll."

Don't mind us "slow-typers" and join right in.

So, what version of Legion do YOU like best. [LOL]

Sorry.

[ August 08, 2007, 02:49 PM: Message edited by: Blockade Boy ]

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Titan Lad
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Titan Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Blockade Boy:
Hi CP, welcome.

I think we have to add a new line on the "age poll."

Don't mind us "slow-typers" and join right in.

So, what version of Legion do YOU like best. [LOL]

Sorry.

I really like the 2005 remix series that is going on right now, I just starting picking up DC again so I don't know awhole lot about the Legion but I am interested in them.
From: Dallas, Texas | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome, Titan Lad!

Glad to have another Texan on board. I'm in Houston. We have several members in the Lone Star State.

Welcome again.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Titan Lad
Substitute

quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
Welcome, Titan Lad!

Glad to have another Texan on board. I'm in Houston. We have several members in the Lone Star State.

Welcome again.

Aw cool, alot of my family lives in Houston so I visit there often.
Singularity
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Singularity   Author's Homepage   Email Singularity         Edit/Delete Post     
Name: Joe Singleton
Where you live: Dallas, Texas, USA, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy
What you do: Customer Support

Started collecting with S&LSH #217, but first exposed to the Legion with the Timber Wolf/Tyr issue (can't recall the #)

Always favored Phantom Girl and Shrinking Violet (I like brunettes), but always had a soft spot for Supergirl when she was with the Legion. Of the guys, I like Ultra Boy and Timber Wolf, and Cosmic Boy, because magnetic powers seemed so cool to me back in the day.

Favorite eras are the Cockrum/Grell period. Enjoyed the Giffen period, at times, especially the Great Darkness Saga. Favorite artists are Swan, Cockrum, Grell, some Sherman, Immonen, Hughes, Sprouse and Moy, in no particular order.

-

This is what Singularity would look like. He has the power to warp space-time so he can teleport or bend space to deflect energy, stuff like that.

[ August 12, 2007, 03:16 AM: Message edited by: Singularity ]

--------------------
HeroBlog-Be a Hero
Ad Astra-the comic strip- The stars are ours.

From: Texas | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Singularity
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Singularity   Author's Homepage   Email Singularity         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
Do you do the beehive hairdo for Night Girl?

Yes she did!

Joe

--------------------
HeroBlog-Be a Hero
Ad Astra-the comic strip- The stars are ours.

From: Texas | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
More new members! Strike up the band!

[Band]

Welcome Titan Lad and Singularity!

Good to have you both join us. Make yourself at home and have fun! [Smile]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Cool drawing, Singularity [Big Grin]

And welcome, Titan Lad. I was 15 when I first started here - and back then I was pretty much the only one that young. But I still felt welcome then - you can just imagine how much fun you'll have now.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkwithcrowds   Email walkwithcrowds         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi Titan Lad and Singularity.

Hope you enjoy yourselves when you are here and I hope you'll both be around for a while.

--------------------
Be lucky

From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome everyone!

And WWC--I'm glad you're posting again a lot! I was wondering where you were a few weeks ago.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 95 pages: 1  2  3  ...  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  ...  93  94  95   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.