Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Kid Prime's room! (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  84  85  86   
Author Topic: Kid Prime's room!
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Um...here ya go Jeffey. I thought I'd stop by with a gif(t). Let me know if it's okay, cause I couldn't remember how he transforms. I'll change it, if you like.

-

I better go now. My BF doesn't like it when I linger in here. [Wink]

*dreamy sigh*

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Good LORD, Gary, that's awesome!

One quick change, though... it's the red cab part that actually becomes Optimus Prime! If you keep everything else the same and let the red cab transform into Prime, it'll be about perfect!

I LOVE THIS GUY!!!!!

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Here's the picture of what Prime looks like in robot form again... keep EVERYTHING else the same, and have the red cab change into this, and it'll be ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!!!

-

Gary, you are the BEST!!!! I would want to MARRY you if that weren't already going to happen here in the near future... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Thank you SO much!!!

--------------------

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
Gary, you are the BEST!!!! I would want to MARRY you if that weren't already going to happen here in the near future...

Damn it! I always meet the guy of my dreams a minute too late! (Well, NOT always, hi baby!) Your BF is a very lucky boy! I'm envious!

Jeff, can you show me a scene with his transformation or provide a link? I thought his head popped out the top and his arms flipped forward from the sides. [Confused]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Here ya go, Nighty!

-

-

-

-

Hope that helps! Once again, thanks SO much!

[ July 23, 2003, 09:57 PM: Message edited by: Kid Prime ]

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

Waitaminit!!! I just got it!! That's his FACE popping in once the vehicle mode drops down!!! That's really cool!!! Okay, forget what I said about the transformation and whatever, that is almost PERFECT. The only thing he could maybe possibly need is on the face shot maybe a little more of his silver mouthplate and a little less of the little blue pieces underneath and to the sides of it!

I really feel very touched. Thanks SO much, Gary!

--------------------

Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
I've made some changes to it, but I'm still not totally happy with it. I'll keep messing with it a bit until I'm happier. Part of the problem is that I've made his head bigger than it should be for his body. But, it seemed to be the only way to achieve my goal at the time. If you prefer, I can shrink down his head or make the smiley larger to allow for a larger body.

-

[I must learn to proofread!]

[ July 24, 2003, 05:06 AM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 14 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
I think it looks pretty awesome -- I notice the little tweaks you've made to it and it looks a lot better - super job!
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I think it looks great Gary! Makes me wish I could come up with an obsession like the Transformers to see what kind of smilie you could make for it.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Seriously, Nighty, it looks FANTASTIC. The arms swinging out and the little changes to the bottom of the face make it look near-perfect, and I really do LOVE it. I guess the only thing left (and it's EXTREMELY minor) is the little white diamond-shape on the top his forehead. But that's such a teeny tiny little detail, definitely don't worry about it if you have ANYTHING else more pressing to do.

Christmas came EARLY for Kid Prime!!! Thank you, Gary.  -

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Gee fellas, though I am LOATHE to bust up your little mutual appreciation party [Razz] , I simply couldn't let this 100th post milestone pass me by! *giggle* [Big Grin]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay. I've made my last tweaks of the week. [Smile]

Let me know if this is more to your liking, KP.

[Love]

[ July 29, 2003, 06:38 AM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

Kid Prime
Founder

Gary, if I wasn't already in love, I would be in love.

[ July 24, 2003, 11:11 PM: Message edited by: Kid Prime ]

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

One of my very favorite Autobots!

12. Wheeljack

-

Function: Mechanical Engineer

Wheeljack likes to invent things. Though there are better Autobot scientists for research and analysis (Perceptor comes to mind,) there is none better at whipping up something new. Though Wheeljack's main priority is coming up with new innovations in Autobot weaponry to defeat the Decepticons, he is a bit of a jack-of-all-trades when it comes to science. Wheeljack is dedicated to his work in the lab and works tirelessly (though he wouldn't call it work, he's having a blast!) His greatest success is undoubtedly the creation of the Dinobots.

Wheeljack outfits himself with weapons of his owon creation frequently. Two of those he has used successfully in the past are a magnetic inducer and gyro-inhibitor shells. In vehicle mode, Wheeljack is the Autobot most adept at manuevering, which can come in handy in combat (particularly retreat) situations. As a fighter, Wheeljack is fairly average, but his usefulness to the Autobots in his inventing capacity is so great that he hardly ever sees combat. He also acts as a second doctor to the Autobots, aiding the often-overworked Ratchet. Wheeljack's main weakness is that sometimes he allows his fondness for creating and his creations to blind him to the bigger picture.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey KP! Just wandering around poking my nose into everything, scoping LegionWorld out. Nice room!

It's starting to feel like home already!

V

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  84  85  86   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.