Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Kid Prime's room! (Page 8)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  84  85  86   
Author Topic: Kid Prime's room!
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Just stopped by for a visit...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
It was good to see ya, kid! Stop by more often! [Smile]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
I wanted a Cabbage Patch Kid but I didn't get one.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
tsk tsk KP -- you let this thread get pushed to page two of all things1 What would Optimus say??

Btw, are you picking up "Transformers / G.I. Joe"? I only glanced at it and I'm not sure, but it might be an alternate universe kinda thing -- Decepticons were being retrofitted to transform into Cobra vehicles -- it was odd but that's kind of a cool concept.

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Just passing by!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by DrakeB3003:
tsk tsk KP -- you let this thread get pushed to page two of all things1 What would Optimus say??

Btw, are you picking up "Transformers / G.I. Joe"? I only glanced at it and I'm not sure, but it might be an alternate universe kinda thing -- Decepticons were being retrofitted to transform into Cobra vehicles -- it was odd but that's kind of a cool concept.

Thanks for the push-up, Drake!

Haven't checked that one out... it IS kind of a nice homage to the original GI Joe/ Transformers miniseries, but it looked a bit silly to me. I may wait for the TPB.

--------------------

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Just passing by!

A tawdry attempt to increase his own post count, if ever I saw one. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Just stopping in to return some umm.. clothing items you left in my room the other night.

I washed them...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey KP! Where ya at!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Wheeljack's partner in the lab!

13. Ratchet

-

Function: Medic

Ratchet tries to keep positive about things. Difficult, when he finds himself patching up his broken comrades time and time again. However, his positiveness very seldom diminishes. He is the image of the crusty, sarcastic, wimsome doctor. Kind of like Dr. McCoy without the southern accent. He is one of the more longstanding assets to the team, and as such, he generally has Prime's ear. He is certainly one of the Autobots that Optimus Prime relies most on, and he is the best all-around medic of any Transformer (Hook is a bit better as a surgeon, but not much.)

Ratchet has practically no combat capabilities, other than in a limited capacity as a rescue vehicle. Therefore, he very rarely sees combat. Being that his schedule is certainly one of the most hectic of all the Autobots, no one minds the fact that he doesn't see combat much. Certainly, if he wasn't around, the Autobots wouldn't be able to fight the Decepticons for very long, because his tireless efforts at their doctor is the main thing that keeps them going against all odds.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Cool, but why do you say he has he no combat capability, those look like mighty powerful gun turrets in the bottom picture.

"...Is that a gun in the picture or is he just glad to see me?"

V

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

LOL. True, but I think those are supposed to be medical instruments of some type. He certainly never showed any combat capacity in the cartoom or the comic book. As a matter of fact, there was an issue of the comic which had Ratchet playing a cat-and-mouse game with Megatron for the survival of all the other Autobots. It was gripping because Ratchet had to figure out how to beat an unbeatable foe, because he had absolutely no combat capabilities whatsoever that could even scratch Megatron.

Let's just say that after that issue, Megatron had a special hatred for the Autobot medic...

[Smile]

--------------------

DrakeB3004

I collected the "Transformers" comic when it first came out for a couple of years til the quality got really bad. I remember the best artist that book had early on was Kyle Baker (who has moved on to much bigger and better things) -- He seemed to actually understand the robotic forms and how to make them look cool.
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

I find it odd that Wheejack frequently seemed bow-legged. I mean, what's up with *that*? Is he looking to take a crap or something??
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Since Lashie Poo had to go to work, I thought I'd sneak across the hall to see if everyone is decent in Jeffy's room.

Peek-A-Boo! [Smile]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  84  85  86   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.