Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Welcome to Legion World. Introduce yourself, why don't ya! (Page 80)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 95 pages: 1  2  3  ...  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  ...  93  94  95   
Author Topic: Welcome to Legion World. Introduce yourself, why don't ya!
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Happy anniversary, cleome.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad With Glasses
In Transit

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad With Glasses           Edit/Delete Post     
Name: Lad With Glasses
Where you live: Unknown
What you do: Drift. Oh, and I professionally impersonated John Lennon for a spell.

Legion info (favorite characters, creators, stories, eras; when you started reading; etc.) : Whichever ones involve the greatest amount of iridescent sharkskin costumes and the least amount of disco music.

Other things you like (movies, books, music, etc.): COFFEE! (Interspersed with an occasional Lucky Strike a la' the long-departed Billy Nguyen.)

Anything else that you want to share!

This is... a very interesting place you have here...

--------------------
"Hard times make heroes out of fools..."

From: Up On the Roof | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tymann
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tymann   Email Tymann         Edit/Delete Post     
I've been reading LSH since the sixties. Mon-El is the guy. I recently set up a site where I could show my Paper Models of LSH. Check it out and tell me what you think.
Tymann

http://modellegion.blogspot.com/

From: Riverside, CA | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
what up Tymann, those models are cool ... i love the Night Girl one!
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anita Cocktail
*hic*

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anita Cocktail   Author's Homepage   Email Anita Cocktail         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes.
From: Gorilla Nebula Pub | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EmeraldEmperor
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EmeraldEmperor           Edit/Delete Post     
Ok, new to the boards. I've been reading since Grell was the artist, loved the Levitz/Giffen era, HATED the stories after the 5-year gap, gave up by the time that Shooter rebooted the Legion this last time.

I am soooooo glad to have the Legion back that I knew and loved. It's not perfect, but who cares? I love these characters.

From: Southern Oklahoma | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome to Legion World Emerald Emperor!

You'll find people here who like different eras of the Legion, but we all get along. (of course my opinion reigns supreme [Wink] )

So hop right into any of the threads. We don't bite, unless you like that sort of thing. [Wink]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
Just wanted to send a shout out to all my Legion World friends and wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day!

This includes all of you newbies!!!
[Love]

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome to all you newbies. Glad to have you here. Now, as you know, there is a small fee to be paid to older members when you join. You each receive a mentor to show you around and help you out. In return, we think it nice to show a little love to those mentors.

's not much, just some small tokens. Why, I myself have received generous sums of money wired to me by many greatfull and appreciative former protege's. Just last week I received in the mail Mona Lisa's smile. Don't know what they did with the rest of the painting.

several months back I received a monthly subscription to Puma and Nectarine Monthly, along with some... unique...clothing. Don't really know what that was about. But still, you get the picture.

We will leave it to you newbies to sort out who gets what, but please send all gratuities, gifts, and assorted fruit baskets to 80085 Klordny Way Mars Volta Colony, Mars, The Solar System (really need a catchier name than that), Milky Way Galaxy.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Flying Fool
Eager Young Space Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Flying Fool   Email The Flying Fool         Edit/Delete Post     
Howdy.

Old member/lurker whose come back after life got in the way for awhile. Funny ol' life, isn't it?

Memories fade, so I've been a Legion lover ever since #300. Been up and down through all the different team versions, but as long as DC keeps publishing them, I'll keep reading them.

--------------------
Space travel is engineering, time travel is magic.

From: The Bright, Sunny South | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome back Flying Fool. Same thing happened to me several years ago...Legion Worlders loves wehn we come home again.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Glad to see you, FF.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arcane-Lad
Master of the Arcane

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arcane-Lad   Email Arcane-Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Name : Gabriel
Age : Old enough to know better, young enough to not care and do it anway: )
Where you live: Lewiston, Id
What you do: Surgery Clerk/Dad/Writer

Legion info (favorite characters, creators, stories, eras; when you started reading; etc.)

The Blight Storyline that led into Legion Lost probably some of the best stuff... However I didn't really get into Legion until Johns brought back the whole Superboy thing that Superman did in Action comics.

Other things you like (movies, books, music, etc.)
Avid reader, the best purchase I've made recently was the HTC EVO that has been doubling as an e-reader! So I've been catching up on more books than thought possible

Anything else that you want to share!
Ask away and i'll tell ya [Razz]

From: Lewiston, ID | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome Arcane-Lad,

Ok I'll ask a question. You have a one month all expenses paid vacation to anywhere in the world, where would you go?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey AL welcome. You look scarier than ever dude!
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 95 pages: 1  2  3  ...  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  ...  93  94  95   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.