Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Teen Titans Trivia (Page 17)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  83  84  85   
Author Topic: Teen Titans Trivia
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
oops, my bad. I'd completely forgotten that I still had an open question here so it's a good thing Kent mailed me. Needless to say though IB has it right.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jimgallagher
www.dodeka12.com

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jimgallagher           Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, it's now been 14 days since the last question. I'm taking the law into my own hands in order to get this thread moving again:

Who was Cerebella?

--------------------
Buy my new graphic novel!
http://www.dodeka12.com

From: Champaign, IL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
One of the Hybrid?
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jimgallagher
www.dodeka12.com

Nope.

--------------------

From: Champaign, IL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Sounds like a cheap female knock-off of the Brain.

But I have no clue

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Did Lilith go by this once?
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jimgallagher
www.dodeka12.com

Sort of. Can you be more specific?

--------------------

jimgallagher
www.dodeka12.com

Okay, time is up. Cerebella was the Lilith of an alternate timeline inadvertantly created by Kid Flash and Mal when they traveled to the past and accidentally killed the historically significant Gnarrk. Why the timeline reverted to normal when Gnarrk was brought into the future instead of killed makes no sense to me, but those are the breaks.

Hey! Maybe they're the ones behind all this reboot madness!

Lance, your turn at bat.

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
OK...a 2-part question...

In what comic did the Teen Titans originally appear?

In what comic did the New Teen Titans first appear?

I don't need issue numbers, just the title of the comics.

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
The Original Teen Titans (Robin, Aqualad, & Kid Flash) first appeared in Brave & Bold. I believe that the trio was joined by Wonder Girl in Showcase next.

The New Teen Titans first appeared in a special preview insert in DC Comics Presents.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

That's it, Quislet. Take it...
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Name the Titans who have also been members of the Justice League.

--------------------

jimgallagher
www.dodeka12.com

The Atom, the Flash (Wally), and Kyle Rainor (Green Lantern)?

--------------------

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Plus Nightwing during the Obsidian Age rubbish. I'm pretty sure Starfire and Troia have been shown in panels where they call in the Reserves as well but I don't think either of them have actually been given full JLA membership as part of a story.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Jim & Bevis do have them all. In one sense, I would count Nightwing as a partial right answer seeing as his membership really only covered one story. I tend to think you aren't truly a member of a group unless you appear in several stories. And definitely not a member when they have a big fight and you are a called in hero.

Also Starfire was a "member" of the JLA: Justice League of Aliens. I can't remember if Donna was in the Justice League of Amazons and/or Garth in the Justice League of Atlantis. Again, I would not count these as they were just a one story gimmick.

Seeing as Jim got the most and the main ones, it is his question.

--------------------

This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  83  84  85   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.