Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Buffy Trvia Game (Page 23)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  92  93  94   
Author Topic: Buffy Trvia Game
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
You got it -- traditional gender roles be damned, it was Willow.
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Yay me! Doing the Happy Dance now.

OK, sticking with the wedding theme what would the traditional bridesmaid dresses have been?

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
Wasn't it something like Blood Larva & Burlap?

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

That's the one. You're up ActorLad

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
I was talking to AL in a chat room last night, and he's having trouble logging in (or more precisely, staying logged in long enough to post). So I'll ask a Q to get the game moving again.

How many times was Buffy bitten & drunk from by a vampire, and who was she bitten by?

[ May 16, 2004, 09:06 AM: Message edited by: Sanity or Madness? ]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Hmmm. Right, Angel bit her and drank from her, as did the Master and Dracula. Ermm.... I have a feeling there were others too. Spike? That kinda doesn't sound right. I'm sure I'm missing at least one, if not a couple.

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
I think these were the only three, Bevis. Can anyone confirm?
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Those three were all I had (Master in Prophecy Girl, Angel in Grad Day (Pt 2) and Drac in Buffy vs Dracula).

Take it away Bev.

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Righty-ho then. Hmm, OK, not sure if I've asked this before, but...

There were two references to Dawn *before* she first appeared in Buffy Vs Dracula. What and when were they?

--------------------

Reboot

Faith: Little sis coming (This Year's Girl)
Dream-Tara: Be back before dawn (Restless)

--------------------

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Gosh, that was quick. Those are the two that I was looking for.

--------------------

ActorLad
Un-Famous

Query: Since I'm able to post again now, who's turn is it?

[ May 25, 2004, 10:05 PM: Message edited by: ActorLad ]

--------------------
ActorLad

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

SoM. You around?

--------------------

Reboot

Sorry, slipped my mind [Smile] If AL wants it, he can go, if not, I'll post in the next day or so.

--------------------

ActorLad
Un-Famous

What are the gifts that "Tiny Jewish Santa" aka Willow gave the Summer's women?

--------------------
ActorLad

This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  92  93  94   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.