Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Buffy Trvia Game (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  92  93  94   
Author Topic: Buffy Trvia Game
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Somebody:
You are correct sir (where DID that phrase come from anyway? I've heard it used as a quote, but I don't know who's being quoted). Your question.

Thanks.

I believe 'You are correct sir!' came from the old Tonight Show with Johnny Carson. It was something Ed McMahon used to say all the time.

Okay next question:

What is Xander's full name? I want his full first, middle and last name. (can you tell who my favorite Scoobie is? [Big Grin] )

[ December 04, 2003, 01:11 PM: Message edited by: Lightning Lad ]

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Alexander LeVelle Harris.

And I'm so confident I'm right (I like this trivia game coz I know I'll know most of the answers. [Big Grin] ) I'll ask the next question. Also I'm gonna go to bed soon so I want input before sleepytime.

OK, so of all the regular cast members (specifically those who have been named in the opening credits over the seven series) how many have been killed by vampires? Name who killed them for extra points (and just to make things clear not all died from vampire attack on screen).

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Ok, I'm off to bed now and I might not be on-line again till Sunday so I'll just say there are six (one kinda debateable) so if you get six and are pretty sure you're right ask the next question.

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Bevis was of course right.

As to his question, I'll have to put some thought into it.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
(not counting alternate timelines:)
Buffy was killed by the Master (?)
Angel was killed by Darla (though reborn as a vamp)
Jenny Calendar was killed by Angelus (was she even ever on the openning creds?)
Spike was killed by Druscilla
Anya was killed by an ubervamp

That's all I got... did I miss anyone? (unless there are objections, I'll post the next Q tomorrow to keep the game moving)

[ December 04, 2003, 07:39 PM: Message edited by: DrakeB3003 ]

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frog King
The B^|@h is back!!!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frog King   Email Frog King         Edit/Delete Post     
In "the wish", Willow and Xander were vamped(so technically they were killed by vampire), and IIRC, Vamp Xander was killed by Angel...
From: Berlin | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Wasn't Jesse (vamped by the Master) in the "Welcome to the Hellmouth" credits? [Big Grin]

[ December 05, 2003, 02:20 AM: Message edited by: Sanity or Madness? ]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

Well, since according to Bevis, I was close enough and he won't be back til Sunday and nobody objected to my list, I'll jsut go ahead and ask the next Q:

What song was Giles singing when the Scooby gang unexpectedly interrupted him at the cafe?

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
was it "Freebird" ??? or something that sounded a bit like that ???

i'm at work at the moment, so i can't even cheat ....

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

It wasn't "Freebird", though I suppose can see the similarities in the way he sang it...
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by DrakeB3003:
It wasn't "Freebird", though I suppose can see the similarities in the way he sang it...

are you talking about the final episode of season 4 .... "Restless" ???

because in the episode "The Yoko Factor" he is singing "Freebird" !!!

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

quote:
Originally posted by the boy with UltraPowers:
are you talking about the final episode of season 4 .... "Restless" ???

because in the episode "The Yoko Factor" he is singing "Freebird" !!!

Matthew. [/QB]

If "Yoko Factor" features the cafe scene, then I'll believe you. I thought it was "Behind Blue Eyes" (maybe that's what he sang in "Restless"??).

That's what I get for going on memory...

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Matthew is right that Giles sings Freebird in The Yoko Factor but the cafe scene is from Where The Wild Things Are, and there he's singing Behind Blue Eyes. The song from Restless is The Exposition Song written by Joss Whedon.

As for the regulars who died Drake was closest but Frog Kid got two as well. Buffy died at the Master's hands (although she died inderectly by his drowning her rather than biting her). Spike and Angel both died by being bitten, by Dru and Darla respectivly, and th other three are all in the Wish. Willow and Xander are both vamped, although I don't think we know who actually killed them, and the one no-one mentioned was Cordelia who was killed by Vamp Willow and Vamp Xander.

By the way Anya was actually killed by a bringer not an ubervamp so she doesn't count and Jenny Calendar was never a regular in terms of the credits.

--------------------

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Ok, problem now, who's question is it? I'd say Drake again since he actually gave the answer and I just confirmed it (I did have to look it up btw way. I'm not *that* anal. [Wink] ).

--------------------

DrakeB3004

Me again? oh ok ... guess I shouldn't have blurted out the answer.

Going on memory again -- and since it ain't so great, I'll ask an easy one:

What was the name of Oz's band?

This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  92  93  94   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.