Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Buffy Trvia Game (Page 49)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  ...  92  93  94   
Author Topic: Buffy Trvia Game
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Connor was never human either (though he thought he was for a time).
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
Nope and nope

Think about what is as opposed to what isn't

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

Hmm, I can't think of anything regarding demons, but Kendra's the only one on that list to not have had the hots for another regular character.
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Giles - turned into a demon
Anya - turned into a demon
Kendra - Slayers get their power from a demon fragment in them
Doyle - born a (half-)demon
Cordelia - turned into a (half-)demon
Angel - turned into a (half-)demon/vampire
Faith - Slayers get their power from a demon fragment in them
Tara - was only ever thought to be a demon
Kennedy - Slayers get their power from a demon fragment in them
Spike - turned into a (half-)demon/vampire
Conner - born a (half-)demon
Harmony - turned into a (half-)demon/vampire

So I'll say Tara, since she never had any demon in her, she only thought she did [Smile]

[ February 03, 2005, 09:50 AM: Message edited by: Reboot ]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
Well done Reboot

Yep Tara is the only one not to have any demon in her at some point or another.

Your up Reboot

--------------------

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Ah, it makes sense now. I figured out that most of them were or ad been demons but couldn't work out how Faith, Kendra and Kennedy fitted into that but once Reboot pointed out the fact that they got their powers from having part of a demon in them then it makes sense. *Good* question Polar Boy.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy

Who would have thought a slayer was just a girl with a creamy deamon centre.

I just watched season 5 on DVD (I had seen bits and peices on the telly) And oh my god people bang on about the body being a good episode but it's just breath taking far better then hush. Also the season finaly was I think far more satisfying as an end to the show then when they did it again in season 7. Also for those people who watched week to week without a rough idea of how it all goes did you at the end of season % care enough about Dawn for it to work?

--------------------

DrakeB3004

I never cared about Dawn. Always thought she was annoying, but at least in Season 5 she had a purpose. She became utterly useless after that.
PolarBoy

I liked some of the season 6 & 7 eps but part of me thinks the larger story would have worked better over just 5 seasons

Your up reboot btw

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Reboot?
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy

ok next question next person who posts one

--------------------

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

OK, I can think of at least two epsiodes of Angel (from the first three seasons, so there might be more) where the credits at the end play over actual scenes rather than the usual plain black background. What do they show?

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy

are they him going evil after a shag.

--------------------

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Not that I remember, but I may not have seen that ep. One of them is definately out-takes and the other could be as well, but might be short scenes that were cut. Both of the ones that I'm thinking of are... I think in the first two seasons, but they might both be from just the first.

--------------------

ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
Out-takes???

The only thing that I can think of is some Angel doing karaoke footage. I'm not even sure I'm remembering correctly since I'm feeling all-around "out-of-it" today.

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  ...  92  93  94   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.