Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Buffy Trvia Game (Page 47)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  ...  92  93  94   
Author Topic: Buffy Trvia Game
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Fred? She certainly has the right kind of accent (bearing in mind that being from the UK I have very little concept of the difference between accents in the States [Wink] ).

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
Thats the one bevis

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Yay me!

OK, which repeated guest star (not really enough to be a regular, but in it a few times) also had a role in Little House on the Prarie?

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
Um the girl who played Amy.

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Nope.

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
umm..I think there are more than one, but Dean Butler (Buffy's dad) played Almanzo Wilder on LHotP.
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

You may well be right lance (if Amy was in LHOTP then I guess the next question should go to Polarboy), but you got the one that I was thinking of.

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Ok, here we go...

I can think of at least 3 other names Buffy called herself. What are they?

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Anne in 'Anne'. Errrmmm.... presumably we are talking actual pseudonyms here rather than just nicknames for herself? Like 'mini Mom of Momdonia' (pretty sure she called herself that rather than Dawn using it). Coz either way I'm a bit stuck...

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

I'm talking about names, suck as Anne, Buffy, etc. There are at least 2 more...
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Uuummm, Honey Labrador??
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Well her full name is Buffy Anne Summers and she used Anne, as Bevis said, in 'Anne'. She called herself Joan in the episode where Willow caused them all to have amnesia (when she was trying to make Buffy forget she had been in heaven). I can't recall having heard of a third.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

That't 2 of them....the third was in "The Freshman." It wasn't an alias, just a name she called herself.
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, cheated on the third one. If no one else comes up with it I'll post it. That was a good one Lance. I don't think I recall her saying that in the episode.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Scott, you and Bevis have posted correct answers. I think you should just post the answer and take the next question, since Bevis has had no shortage of turns lately. Fair enough?
  This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  ...  92  93  94   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.